Spider-Man MTV Series' Popularity

possible spoiler : I liked it until peter randomly slept with that news chick :/ wth was that about

SsM said:
possible spoiler : I liked it until peter randomly slept with that news chick :/ wth was that about
I hate her.Did she died in the last episode or stayed in a coma?

Poor Indy

05.jpg

i too thought it was pretty dumb how peter just slept with indy when Mj was there.

i loved the show, didn't miss one episode when it was in syndication. bought the dvd.

i like how they finally gave Harry a personality. most of all, I loved how they portrayed every aspect of Spider-Man's powers PERFECTLY, from strength, to speed, to agility, it was amazing. this was the ONE cartoon i've seen where the superhero's powers didn't get shortchanged. (except for batman that is)

and Avi Arad already said long ago a second season was in production. So I would think it's done by now and they're waiting for a network. don't ask me for a link, I've been reading articles on this site since 2000 and what producers say will happen usually come to pass.

I never saw the last episode.. The last episode I watched was the one where eve was a voice actor and i was like.. no more ;x

SsM said:
I never saw the last episode.. The last episode I watched was the one where eve was a voice actor and i was like.. no more ;x
<------------Grrrr:mad: :(

07.jpg

I really tried, but I hated it. I could'nt stand the models, the Dawson's creek teen stuff, and I couldn't follow the action, there were too many tight shots.

This show sucked hard, especially compared to the awesome, but more low tech 90's series

If it was brought back on a different channel and with a different story format I'd give it a second chance.

Definately needs a new channel if it ever comes back. I liked it, but got tired of the coffee stands and constant "java" jokes.

The Spot said:
Definately needs a new channel if it ever comes back. I liked it, but got tired of the coffee stands and constant "java" jokes.
Yeah.. it was sooooo spiderman meets real world :p totally mtv like.. totally want some coffee?

SsM said:
Yeah.. it was sooooo spiderman meets real world :p totally mtv like.. totally want some coffee?
Totally. Java.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"