Playstation Spider-Man (PS4) - Part 3

Any word on the sales of this game so far?

Any word on the sales of this game so far?
We got this, not for sale figures.
Spider Man PS4 Sales Dominating Charts Around the Globe

The full chart is as follows (includes physical and digital sales):

1. Spider-Man
  2. Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age
  3. Grand Theft Auto V
  4. Two Point Hospital
  5. Cities: Skylines
  6. FIFA 18
  7. Gran Turismo Sport
  8. Destiny 2 + Forsaken
  9. Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege
  10. F1 2018

And then this.
Spider-Man (2018 video game) - Wikipedia

During its release week, Spider-Man sold more copies than any other previously-released game in 2018, with Chart-Trackreporting it was the fastest-selling game in the UK since 2017's Call of Duty WWII. The game sold almost twice as many copies as 2018's God of War, also for the PS4, within the same time frame.[38] Spider-Man became the fastest-selling video game based on the titular character, as well as the fastest-selling Marvel-branded video game of all time.

I am so pleased that a game so worthy of the accolades it's received is selling so well, it deserves everything it gets for challenging the super-hero gaming landscape.

Yeah so would I. It seems like this is going to be many people’s all time favourite superhero game alongside Arkham.
The impression I got so far is that I'll be preferring Arkham City and Knight. Batman being a walking container for all those gadgets make him more impressive for 90+ hours of gameplay.

The impression I got so far is that I'll be preferring Arkham City and Knight. Batman being a walking container for all those gadgets make him more impressive for 90+ hours of gameplay.
Yeah I like those 2 and the extra freedom you get compared to Asylum.

This works really well.....

I don’t think any Spider-man fan who has picked up a controller in their life could watch through that and say...”yeah I can’t bothered to try out this game”.

I'm about 85% through the game. It's good, but the controls are really iffy sometimes. The auto-lock onto zip points is pretty awful sometimes. So is the enemy targeting during combat.

It's a good game, but it's nothing groundbreaking.

The story has had its good moments and its bad so far. Especially playing it as a comic book fan.

After going platinum on the game, I am replaying it again. Moving much quicker through it now I know what the hell I'm doing, and have gotten the hang of the controls, especially the combat.

After going platinum on the game, I am replaying it again. Moving much quicker through it now I know what the hell I'm doing, and have gotten the hang of the controls, especially the combat.

Do you get to keep everything you've acquired from the first time, or is a out-and-out replay you are doing ?

Do you get to keep everything you've acquired from the first time, or is a out-and-out replay you are doing ?

Total replay. Starting from scratch. Only a new game plus mode would let you keep everything you acquired. But apparently they are adding that mode to the game.

I'm holding off on restarting the game until they a new game plus mode. Hope its sooner rather than later.

I'm also waiting to re-play it! The way I'm swinging around & fighting now, in comparison to how I started, it's gonna be so much fun.

I wonder which parts restart along with the story.
The challenges? Side missions? Photos? Pigeons? Drones?!

Just finished it, and damn, that was more emotional than expected. Excellent game. :up:

For those that have finished the story, how active is the city afterwards?

Is there enough random crimes to keep it interesting?

Interesting, you think she might be playable in it?
If the DLC follows the pattern as the main story with the MJ and Miles missions, then there's a chance. That's if she's in it. Just like how I feel that Black Cat will probably be playable at one or more points in the first DLC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"