The Dark Knight Spoilers Ahoy! (Yep. Really.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miranda Fox sounded like the only one here who isn't currently going through puberty. :whatever:

Everybody here sounds like a 13 yr old brat who guffaws at that Family Guy show, praising it like it's some kind of innovation (if anything, it's a gaggle of considerable steps down for animation and comedy) while you whack your weeds to some Victoria's Secret catalogs.

You have to realize that us adults don't give a rat's ass what you kids think. Nolan doesn't give a flying **** what you kids think of his vision! Do you actually think he browses online and checks out everything on his production? Or Warner Bros. for that matter?

HELL NO.

I know it that when I reach that level in the independent film industry I won't give a single thought to some snot-nosed brat who thinks they understand the art of film-making.

Today's lesson is this boys and "girls" (I term females lightly in these things):

OPEN YOUR EYES AND GROW UP.

Miranda Fox sounded like the only one here who isn't currently going through puberty. :whatever:

Everybody here sounds like a 13 yr old brat who guffaws at that Family Guy show, praising it like it's some kind of innovation (if anything, it's a gaggle of considerable steps down for animation and comedy) while you whack your weeds to some Victoria's Secret catalogs.

You have to realize that us adults don't give a rat's ass what you kids think. Nolan doesn't give a flying **** what you kids think of his vision! Do you actually think he browses online and checks out everything on his production? Or Warner Bros. for that matter?

HELL NO.I know it that when I reach that level in the independent film industry I won't give a single thought to some snot-nosed brat who thinks they understand the art of film-making.
Today's lesson is this boys and "girls" (I term females lightly in these things):

OPEN YOUR EYES AND GROW UP

Oh hi Miranda.

HELL NO.

I know it that when I reach that level in the independent film industry I won't give a single thought to some snot-nosed brat who thinks they understand the art of film-making.

Alright, I understand the message you're trying to get across here but you really should have saved your energy because

#1, the people who did bug Miranda on these boards don't give a rats ass what you think, so it doesn't matter how many letters you bold to get their attention.

#2, Don't try to talk down to people on the boards. By taking the time to log onto a Batman internet forum and yell at other Batman nerds your acting just as bad as the trolls or immature people you're trying to yell at. Not only that, you're come off as a snob who's trying to talk down his nose to everyone else because he has some heightened sense of importance. Yeah everyone knows that WB doesn't give a damn what we think, but trying to act like you have better taste then everyone and berating them for liking family guy won't make WB listen to you either.

while you whack your weeds to some Victoria's Secret catalogs.

There is absolutely NO SHAME in that. I do it all the time. In fact I'm doing it as I type thsi. :o

HELL NO.

"Us adults?" How old are you, son?

judging from his "whack your weeds" comment....id say mid 60's.

HELL NO.

DontFeedTheTroll.jpg

HELL NO.

dude what is with you? you have two posts-that ***** up there and this one below

[qoute;dumbass] You can obviously tell that the tree has been colored. That sky is OBVIOUSLY photoshopped! Those ducks are colored too. :o

Seriously, do you morons realize just how stupid it is to judge a picture like that? No, the people at Time Warner aren't losers like you, they don't spend hours on hours trying to photoshop pictures so that annoying fanboys can nitpick and whine about.

YOU'RE WRONG

Nothing is photoshopped or fake! Stop trying to extract blood from a stone!

God, if I had fans like you skeeting over my work, I'd kill myself. It'd put me to shame to know that I garner the attention of the likes of you. You're all disgusting. :whatever:
[/qoute]

man, if we're all so bad, you can get da **** out:o

thought i am laughing at you call us "losers" yet say in big assed bold letters "YOUR WRONG" in a way so it makes no sense and ha snothing to do with that you were talking about.

Like I told Buggs...unless your ******ed, you come here for fun. I guess your one of the few exceptions ;)

A grown adult posting on a fan forum dedicated to comic book superheroes is telling me to grow up? :whatever:

Oh the irony...

:o

Now that Miranda is no longer here, and we don't have anyone else who "knows someone" to give us inside info, I am beginning to think this thread has outlived it's usefulness. Especially now that it's turning into nothing more then childish bickering.

Maybe it should be locked?

Only those who actually want to bicker...I come here assuming a new spoiler report has been posted. That's what i'm here for...spoilers.

As far as that one lady is concerned...whatever, I mean its not like I knew her or anything...

She posted something then went away...big whoop. :dry:

When was the last time any actual spoilers were posted in here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"