• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Star Trek: General Discussion Part 2

Yeah, at this point my opinion is we've been through so many go-rounds of Paramount supposedly starting to move forward with more plans for 'Star Trek 4' that all just went absolutely nowhere that it's 100% clear Paramount has no real intention of ever actually moving forward with ST4.

The film series is dead, unfortunately. I just hope they're done beating the dead horse in the news cycle and will either move on to some genuinely new Trek film project that might actually get off the ground or else just let the movies lie until they have an actual idea for something new.

It would surprise me if they do a brand-new theatrical movie with the 2009 cast. They've waited too long, and they don't have the cast signed to new deals. And getting them to agree to new deals or pay cuts isn't happening.

But IMHO it's not so bad because the TV series are doing good now and that's what they should probably focus on for right now.

First contact has a sublime score

it really does I love how they made the Klingon theme from 1 and 5 more heroic and used it for Worf's parts my fave is when he used the phaser rifle like a bat and took out a drone and said "definitely feeling aggressive tenancies sir" :funny:.

2:24 mark ;)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"