Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic 3

Armored Avenger

A Wizard is never late...
Reaction score
We all know it will come eventually, and most likely exclusively to the 360 (the previous 2 were only for Xbox and PC).

In terms of storyline, i would like the plot to follow Revan and his war in the unknown regions. It would be good to play as Revan again, and maybe the Exile could be involved as well (he/she could have met up with Revan and now be journeying with him. After all, the Exile went to find Revan at the end of KotOR 2).

Well, if it's Bioware-produced then it will probably be multiplatform if EA has anything to say about it.

:csad:

Well, if it's Bioware-produced then it will probably be multiplatform if EA has anything to say about it.

:csad:

I wouldnt mind if it follows the path of the previous two games, and comes out on PC as well as 360. The only other console it could come out on would be the PS3.

i'd wet myself if they made a new one for the 360!
eek4.gif

It would be the first true RPG a Sony system ever had.

Final Fantasy, that's a BURN you can take to the GRAVE.

Same goes for you Japan. SUCK it HARD. Stick to Ninja Gaiden, Resident Evil and Shenmue please. :D

I'm playing through the first one now. I know...I'm about a decade too late. :o

There definitely needs to be another Knights of the Old Republic. I thought the first one was absolutely brilliant and i generally hate RPG's and found the combat to be horrible, but i still feel KOTOR was one of, if not the best game i ever sat down to play. I thought the 2nd one was OK, but i didnt enjoy the story nearly as much i had in the first one. I really dont know what id like to see in the third one. I mean i definitely want real time combat, but as for story, im just not sure. I think id like to have this one take place a good while after the first two games.

I mean i definitely want real time combat

If the combat in the game was like Mass Effect then that would amazing. I love the Knights of the Old Republic games, but the combat does slow the games down a bit.

They don't need to change the combat. Plenty of people were happy with it in the first two games. The crowd that's high on crystals and wants to tap A as fast as they can have plenty of other games to check out.

Mass Effect's combat engine was a step forward, at least.

Bioware can't do a combat engine for their lives.
They do combat just fine. They just tend to pander to the "we can read" crowd moreso than the "zomg murder death kill head shot zomg zomg zomg mega rocket launcher awesomerz dude!1!" crowd.

I never liked the turn-based stuff of KOTOR, personally. I wanted to know what it would feel like to actually have some control over those lightsaber swings instead of initiating combat and waiting with the occasional special ability popping up.

It was all right, but definitely not what I'd want out of a KOTOR3.

I never liked the turn-based stuff of KOTOR, personally. I wanted to know what it would feel like to actually have some control over those lightsaber swings instead of initiating combat and waiting with the occasional special ability popping up.

So then play the Dark Forces series. :confused:

there probably won't make one thanks to the new star wars game coming out.

They do combat just fine. They just tend to pander to the "we can read" crowd moreso than the "zomg murder death kill head shot zomg zomg zomg mega rocket launcher awesomerz dude!1!" crowd.

Whatever you say Final Fantasy proponent. :whatever:

I really loved the Kotor games
(it was really the first game I got, for xbox, and I just got hooked on it, of course, it was all ready a couple years old once I started playing it, but, still)

I still play them all the time, in fact, was just playing the first one, earlier
was playing a game, off and on over the last couple weeks, finished it up,(clock in nearly 60 hours, lol) so, started a new game

haven’t played the second one in a while (maybe I’ll start that up in stead of going much farther on my new game, of the first one)
I liked 2, some great/interest new characters, new worlds, I enjoyed the reference and name drops from the first two, did miss some of the original characters, but, the new team was cool, too, I liked updates of the powers, and influence over the team

For the third one
I’d say keep it different enough to stand on it own, but, still have that connection to the first two, and some cameos of the characters, (maybe even as party members) and all party members should be able to become Jedi’s (without the use of glitches), also, what about, non-human options for your player, it’d be cool to be able to play as different species (a wookie option would be, awesome, lol)

you know, one thing, I always felt was kinda missing from the first two, was a clip for what happens when you die, idk, just when you die, and it just goes to the load screen, I always felt like there should be something there (obviously make it skipable or a option you can turn off) but, just a clip with the other party members, having a lil moment back at the ship(or wherever) or at least a message telling what happens to the universes cause you failed your mission

And though, I like playing around with and taking advantage of all the lil glitches, in the first two,(that have come to be known as the cheats of game amongst us fans) they should really make sure they have all the bugs worked out, for the third (maybe, add some actually codes, and cheats) once that wont freeze up your game
I don’t mean like, invincibility,... but, stuff like additional credits/medpacs, secret powers, special customized armor
In the first one, there was that “Punch it Chewie” thing. I’d like to see that again, but, fix it as a functional tool, (that works properly) I found it useful, but, hard to control, and would some times freeze the game)
and how about a working version of the galaxy droid, and/or swoop droid lol

May as well make it a trilogy, everything else is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"