Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic 3

I hope they make a KOTOR 3. I doubt I'll play the KOTOR MMO--not out of any spite for it, since I get that MMOs are an easy way to make tons of money and they're kind of the hot thing in games right now, but simply because I don't really care for MMOs. They're not my thing.

Hopefully they'll follow up the KOTOR MMO with a KOTOR 3 that continues the story of Revan and those who followed him/her, the Mandalorian Wars, etc. that made the previous games so interesting. Maybe they can work some of the comic characters into it as well.

Star Wars: The Old Republic has been announced, and its' for PC only at the moment. Check out the article @ GameInformer.com, or read your latest issue of the Game Informer.

Not made by Bioware, Pandemic.
I want MDK 3 but that probably wont happen any time soon, if at all.

Not true!

Interplay is working on Earthworm Jim 4, MDK 3, Descent 4, and a Fallout MMO.

Earthworm Jim is their priority right now, I'm assuming. But I want MDK 3 as well.

Holy s***, next-gen Earthworm Jim? I can't wait until we start seeing gameplay footage for that. :up:

I see this thread has died since news about Star Wars The Old Republic hit the net. Come on guys and girls though, Knights of the Old Republic 3 would make such a great game, or even story.

I've been writing a fan fiction for Knights of the Old Republic 3 and I loved to get some ideas of everyone. I mean what would you like the story to have. Characters and planets.

New original sith lords. There so much potential in the dark side.:twisted: Give it time though, I've been distracted by Force Unleashed, and I love it!

I'm the same. The dark side of KotOR 1 and 2 were so much more enjoyable to play through. The power of the dark side was fantastic and using force crush (i think) was awesome.

I actually had the Force Unleashed, but my cousin took it off me to play. I might have to get it off her so I can play the DLC. And how are the extra characters?

I'm the same. The dark side of KotOR 1 and 2 were so much more enjoyable to play through. The power of the dark side was fantastic and using force crush (i think) was awesome.

I actually had the Force Unleashed, but my cousin took it off me to play. I might have to get it off her so I can play the DLC. And how are the extra characters?

DLC? You have me confused. Personally, I just enjoy playing Starkiller, the way he holds his lightsaber is his trademark, no other characters seem to pull it off.

Quinlan Vos did it first :o

383pxquinlanqj8.jpg

Yes, but Doctor Doom was saying no one else seems to pull it off as well as Starkiller :)

And I'd like to think it's because we see his fighting style in motion. Quinlan Vos we only see in comic books........and would've seen him in Episode 3 if his footage wasn't cut :(

What's this talk about next gen Earthworm Jim?!?! They used to be my favourite games ever on the old Sega Mega Drive. Is there a thread for it?

Heard it was being released on xbox live arcade is that true?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"