Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic 3

Well im just ready to here confirmation. Im not crazy about the idea of this being an MMO, however, if its on par with the orig Knights of the Old Republic, then im sure itll be worth checking out.

I also think this thread will need to be moved to the Misc as im sure itll be heading to the PS3 as well.

Maybe its KOTOR 3!!!!! heh, its an MMO for PC only.

I was really hoping for an actual sequel though, oh well, I guess I'll check the MMO out and see if its any good.

Massive disappointment. I will pass on this and guess I'll just await Mass Effect 2.

It wasn't an announcement of the game, but an announcement...of an announcement for the game, lol. But anyway, the article says it's a PC/MMO. So either way, it's already completely lost my interest.

It wasn't an announcement of the game, but an announcement...of an announcement for the game, lol. But anyway, the article says it's a PC/MMO. So either way, it's already completely lost my interest.

Ah yea, a PC MMO, that is lame.

Knights of the Old Republic needs to be on the Xbox, thats where it got its fame.

Knights of the Old Republic needs to be on the Xbox, thats where it got its fame.

I'll throw my pc copy's out the window immediately. This did sell more on the xbox so it is somewhat peturbing. It sold around a million or so though, World Of Warcraft has around 10-15 million accounts and Burning Crusade sold 2.4 million units in 24 hours. The mmo market on the console hasn't really been broken into yet, if anything that's the reason why. I tend to share a similar sentiment though, sick to death of MMO's. They could be potentially good, instead they are just copy pasting the the Everquest/WoW formula over and over with false promises and miscelaneous changes inflated to be larger than they actully are. With the (star wars) tag and Bioware it could be the first game to legitimatly dent world of warcraft I think. I don't think it will kill it though.

Last edited:
PC?...... BOOO!!!!! Xbox made this game. Have you forgotten your roots Bioware. BOOOO!!!!!!

Screw you console people. PC is still the best. Spend a little money and upgrade your video card. No controller will ever be better than Mouse / Keyboard.

(I know you can.)

Go Knights! PC Rulez!

:doom: :doom: :doom:

I'd honestly be surprised if this didn't go to the consoles in some form or another at a point in time even if the mmo market isn't really big there yet. This is Electronics Arts with the Starwars name afterall.

Have you forgotten your roots Bioware. BOOOO!!!!!!

The PC? :huh:

dnd-baldurs-gate.jpg

Last edited:
I think he meant their roots with Knights of the Old Republic, which without the Xbox, wouldnt have been what it was.

It's Mass Effect. If it weren't for that franchise, I fully believe we'd be seeing KOTOR 3 by now on the 360. Which is a blessing and a curse, because ME is my favorite next-gen game by far. But I would've much preferred their take on the SW universe.

I hope that the next KOTOR is a direct sequel. With more references to KOTOR I and II. I kinda hope it plays combat wise similar to Mass Effect. At least for the guns

I hope there would be another KOTOR however I'm tired of the horrible ways they explain why you don't start off with a lightsaber. Like in KOTOR2 they were like oh you lost it....I'm a jedi and I freakin lost my lightsaber...wow.

Or like when you run into the person that has your saber later in the game, & you can do nothing to try & get it from her. That drove me bat sh**!

Not having KOTOR 3 on the console is very disappointing. Now we'll never know what happens after KOTOR 2.

Yeah, what happend to Darth Revan after kotor 1!??!!

I'll throw my pc copy's out the window immediately. This did sell more on the xbox so it is somewhat peturbing. It sold around a million or so though, World Of Warcraft has around 10-15 million accounts and Burning Crusade sold 2.4 million units in 24 hours. The mmo market on the console hasn't really been broken into yet, if anything that's the reason why. I tend to share a similar sentiment though, sick to death of MMO's. They could be potentially good, instead they are just copy pasting the the Everquest/WoW formula over and over with false promises and miscelaneous changes inflated to be larger than they actully are. With the (star wars) tag and Bioware it could be the first game to legitimatly dent world of warcraft I think. I don't think it will kill it though.

But do MMORPGs really have much of a market on a console? Especially one as Western-focused as 360?

But do MMORPGs really have much of a market on a console? Especially one as Western-focused as 360?

I personally think so. I think there is a potentially huge market for MMORPGS on consoles. Console gaming just need to find it's own Warcraft.

They said the story will be Kotor 3-12, how freakin lame. I just wanted a Kotor 3. Anyone know how much a top of the line graphics card is? Im gonna need one now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"