• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Star Wars - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Favorites. :up:It would add a new level of coldest if Vader was the actaully one who gave the order to have the Lars' killed, seeing as how he's his stepbro!

Fixed.:yay:

And yes, Vader did give the order to kill Owen and Beru. It was a shock to me, too. I knew the Empire killed them, but I never thought it was Vader who made it happen.

Last edited:
I always found it funny that Vader was always a forefront type of leader...going out in his Tiefighter during the Deathstar battle.....third person into the base on Hoth.....was kind of weird he never stepped down on Tatooine

Oh, and here's some more SW art by Chris Trevas.

vergere_vongmeet_by_chris_trevas.jpg

LeiaAtlas.jpg

egf32_obighost.jpg

tumblr_lerln9nHtz1qc2eojo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lq6uqc6Qum1qzgrx5o1_1280.jpg

unscheduled_cargo_drop_by_chris_trevas.jpg

Maralukesabercoruscant.jpg

Quinlan_finds_Andeddu_holocron.jpg

0018305.jpg

los-llamados-sith-3.jpg

I always found it funny that Vader was always a forefront type of leader...going out in his Tiefighter during the Deathstar battle.....third person into the base on Hoth.....was kind of weird he never stepped down on Tatooine

Hmm, gee...maybe because HIS MOTHER WAS MURDERED BY TUSKEN RAIDERS!

Yes, it has been stated over several mediums that Vader never wanted to step foot upon Tattoine again, because he wanted to permanetly erase any part of himself, that was Anakin; thus why Ob1 chose to hid Luke there.....

Fixed.:yay:

And yes, Vader did give the order to kill Owen and Beru. It was a shock to me, too. I knew the Empire killed them, but I never thought it was Vader who made it happen.

Thanks for the fix

Yes, it has been stated over several mediums that Vader never wanted to step foot upon Tattoine again, because he wanted to permanetly erase any part of himself, that was Anakin; thus why Ob1 chose to hid Luke there.....

Thanks for the fix

No problem. BTW, I couldn't help but notice that you have a Hayley Atwell avatar. Quick question: Would she make a great Bastila Shan?

Considering how Anakin was (always running towards danger and difficult situations) it shouldnt really be a surprise. Some things never changed, he was anything but careful that guy :oldrazz:

Like Optimus said, Tatooine just had way too many bad memories for him; it wasnt a coincidence that Yoda and Obi-Wan took Luke there; they knew he wasnt likely to return to a place that reminded him of his past, specially that one.

Fantastic art once again :awesome:. Is Luke handing Anakin's lightsaber to Mara there?

egf32_obighost.jpg

:applaud

Fantastic art once again :awesome:. Is Luke handing Anakin's lightsaber to Mara there?

Yeah. After the whole Thrawn thing, Luke gave Mara his father's lightsaber after killing Luke's clone.

And by the way: HAS ANYONE READ THE REVAN NOVEL YET?

I was kind of thinking when done with The Clone Wars...I love the show but how long can they keep it going......and again originally I would hope for them to recreate/rebrand the show set between ANH and ESB...but I was kinda thinking what about an anthology themed show......they could do a few episode arc adapting/depicting KOTOR...then do an arc focusing on SOTE...and to keep it somewhat associate with CW...include a prologue or voiceover saying 4000 years before the CLone Wars (for say, if they did KOTOR for instance)...

...I'm just thinking theres so much material why try to just focus on one set time...they could even revisit the CW occasionally...

I posted this in the CW thread in the tv forum...but at the moment...when they do decide to end CW...this is what I'd like...

@ Hellion, I'm not sure what I want them to do but I am certain given the success of the Clone Wars there will be another Staw Wars animated show after it's finished.

Part of me things The Jedi Purge era may be the way to go but I wouldn't be adversed to seeing the Old Republic used.

Oh, and here's some more SW art by Chris Trevas.
tumblr_lq6uqc6Qum1qzgrx5o1_1280.jpg

0018305.jpg

los-llamados-sith-3.jpg

Awesome! :D

Bim quoted the other one I love, the bottom one is Palpatine being trained by Plagus right?

Bim quoted the other one I love, the bottom one is Palpatine being trained by Plagus right?

That's correct. Also, are you going to get the Darth Plagueis novel?

I have this theory about Plagueis. Since he can manipulate midichlorians, is it possible he could have "created" Anakin Skywalker?

I have this theory about Plagueis. Since he can manipulate midichlorians, is it possible he could have "created" Anakin Skywalker?

I don't usually buy the novels, I mean Darth Revan for instance looks cool but he's not a character I have any knowledge of, however in this case, since it's the origin of Palpatine I probably will.

That's an interesting theory, how did Qui Gon and co get shot down on Tatooine again?

Hellion: that could be a good idea. I do hope they do something else after CW, be it the ever elusive LAS or another animated series, i dont care... i just need more SW.

Yeah, i say that's a possibility. I never forget in ROTS in the opera scene where Palpatine says "to create... life" and looks at Anakin. If i remember right, Lucas and Ian did it that way on purpose to leave it ambiguous.

I havent read the Revan novel just yet; i'm behind on my reading but i'll get to it eventually.

Blitzkrieg Bop: i dunno. But if he found the lightsaber maybe he also found his hand :oldrazz: :hehe:

i have not had the chance to go back through this thread I assume the 3D Star Wars films they are gonna do 3D versions of all 6 and if so is there a link that has the release dates for the ones after Episode I?

That's an interesting theory, how did Qui Gon and co get shot down on Tatooine again?

The Queen's ship was attacked by the Trade Federation orbiting Naboo. Their hyperdrive was leaking, so they landed on Tatooine to make repairs.

Like Optimus said, Tatooine just had way too many bad memories for him; it wasnt a coincidence that Yoda and Obi-Wan took Luke there; they knew he wasnt likely to return to a place that reminded him of his past, specially that one.

Now that i think about it, at the time when Luke was taken there, Yoda and Obi Wan assumed Anakin was dead....so that theory doesn't hold up.

That's something i would love the Clone Wars series to delve into a little more.

Last edited:
I thought the prequels pretty much said Anakin was a creation of pure force, since there was no flesh and blood biological father.

I thought the prequels pretty much said Anakin was a creation of pure force, since there was no flesh and blood biological father.

Yes, but that doesn't mean Plagiues couldn't have manipulated the force to inseminate Shmi...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"