Star Wars - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
They aren't very funny to me either. The first one could be funny if interposed into an argument at the right moment. The costumes are more for shock value than lulz, I think.

darthskeletor.jpg
Who is this, Svadetor? :oldrazz:

I'd love to see this made into a statue.

Maybe because I take SW serious, but I don't find this funny.

Ok, I thought the Galaxy pimps was humorous and the one with Vader and Fett jacking the enterprise given the silly fan rivalry. The other two of them in a QT movie and a steam punk adaption I thought just showed the way the two characters are so ingrained in every facet of pop culture, they weren't meant to be funny.

Anyway, here is a really cool piece of art.

I pity the imperial officer that walks in to this :hehe:. That's great though, looks like he's pissed off and ready to punch someone's lights out.

I'd love to have that as a big print to frame.

Also, I found Jango's original trainer! :wow: :woot:

I can see this taking place right after the Millenium Falcon escapes into hyper speed at the end of ESB, and Vader simply walks off the deck with saying a word....

MPW-12619.jpg

Finally watched EP III on blu...again like with EP II...the opening looked amazing...btw, was the opening extended or am I just forgetting some scenes? I can't hate the prequels......anyways, hopefully off to the OT tomorrow...

you didn't get the joke...he said whats VONG with the picture...the three vampire looking characters belong to a race called the Yuuzhan Vong. They appeared in a series of books called the New Jedi Order...the series is infamous for killing off
Chewie.

Their technology is based on biomechanics...and were invisible to the force

:doh: :wall:

I compleatly missed that.

And Darth Schwaraennegger is funny as hell.

Last edited:
Not to mention they took out

[BLACKOUT]Anakin Solo and made Jacen Solo join the Dark Side and kill Luke's wife Mara Jade. [/BLACKOUT]

I actually have the book where the spoiler happens.

A Question for everybody:

If you could compare a comic book superhero or supervillain to a Star Wars character, who would they be?

Haaa! nice try, Hunter :oldrazz:

Finally watched EP III on blu...again like with EP II...the opening looked amazing...btw, was the opening extended or am I just forgetting some scenes? I can't hate the prequels......anyways, hopefully off to the OT tomorrow...
As far as i can tell the opening wasnt extended in ROTS. The thing for me with the blu-ray was that i was seeing things i hadnt noticed before, so in a way it feels like i'm seeing things in them for the first time :woot:

OptimusPrime114: no clue. I would have to think about that one...

As far as i can tell the opening wasnt extended in ROTS. The thing for me with the blu-ray was that i was seeing things i hadnt noticed before, so in a way it feels like i'm seeing things in them for the first time :woot:

OptimusPrime114: no clue. I would have to think about that one...

Then I guess I was seeing things I didn't notice too...LOL...the visuals were great in the film...

If Lucas can laugh at it you should be able to

A Question for everybody:

If you could compare a comic book superhero or supervillain to a Star Wars character, who would they be?

Well Vader's look was inspired to a degree by Doctor Doom.

Boba Fett and Batman except for the sides they choose.

Odd one but Yoda and Splinter from TMNT.

There's a Pammy Padme joke in there somehwere but I just can't reach it. :awesome:

I know that. Ever since those FAMILY GUY spoofs, I've taken SW as serious as the Bible.

no good will come of that...this is a hobby not a religion(unless you claim Jedi as a religion)
if you aint having fun then whats the point

you didn't get the joke...he said whats VONG with the picture...the three vampire looking characters belong to a race called the Yuuzhan Vong. They appeared in a series of books called the New Jedi Order...the series is infamous for killing off
Chewie.

Their technology is based on biomechanics...and were invisible to the force

since I skipped that one story......Chewie
never died
:argh:

anybody trying The Old Republic...

...I wish they'd do a game with the Yuzhan(?) Vong...

How can you not like Spaceballs? :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"