State Your Opinion on a Character!!!! (Reboot) - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am not even going to lie when i was a kid knowing this dude!( and Wile e. coyote too) i got a couple of bottle rockets and duct taped them to my skateboard... however haven't accounted for the PSI or my 10 year old frame plus air to weight velocity.. all that ^&* did is FIZZLE!( hmmm maybe i should have used more gunpowder for lift!(hehe)now that i think about it!

...its a freakin SKATEBOARD with ROCKETS!! come on! they should laugh that dude outta the Supervillian's supper club!

i am not even going to lie when i was a kid knowing this dude!( and Wile e. coyote too) i got a couple of bottle rockets and duct taped them to my skateboard... however haven't accounted for the PSI or my 10 year old frame plus air to weight velocity.. all that ^&* did is FIZZLE!( hmmm maybe i should have used more gunpowder for lift!(hehe)now that i think about it!

...its a freakin SKATEBOARD with ROCKETS!! come on! they should laugh that dude outta the Supervillian's supper club!

Honestly, I think Wily E. Coyote would be a MORE competent villain than this guy!!! :hehe:

Honestly, I think Wily E. Coyote would be a MORE competent villain than this guy!!! :hehe:
Hahahahahah Most definitelt duke man!
Spidey has some Great Villains!... RR aint one of em! Hahahaha!

RR is an ally?
And his gizmos are good?
C'mon guys, the grounded glider used to ride walls is pretty neat.

I....I don't even know what to make of that...

Does that make him a Rock-et-man? Is he burning out his fuse up here alone? :woot:

Well Hypno Hustler is in a league of his own.

2475038-avengers_v3_68___red_zone_04___the_great_escape___48.jpg

REDWING

MANNNNNN!REDWING is the... uh... "BIRD!!" Freaking Love that bird! he should have been in Captain America TWS! he better be in Civil War and age of Ultron or there will be hell to pay!:argh: in the echelon of Hero Animals he's right up there! its
1) Krypto
2) Battlecat
3) Lassie
4) Redwing
5) Silver
That is one bad Mother&*()_ shut yo mouth Avian right there! what is Falc with out his right hand.. uh "bird!"clawing the ^&* outta bad guy eyes and dropping parasite filled feces on them! who wants that!! if i was paste pot pete i would give up on the spot! Wing rules!
Does that make him a Rock-et-man? Is he burning out his fuse up here alone? :woot:
heh and Mars ain't the kind of place to raise your kids! heh i see what you did there KG! you Benny and the jet you!:cwink:

Last edited:
He's a bird. And a good one at that. But that's all I've got....

Boris... That poor loyal sap. Well, not really but it can come across that way. It's interesting that he was trying to steer Victor away from the life he has but is complicit in all of Doom's villainy in a way since he has provided service and support to him his whole life. Was he the father of the woman Doom skinned and was in love with during the Waid run? Did Boris ever react to that if so? I mean, there's loyalty and then there's the bond between parent and child.

That lady Doom decided the best way to unite with is by having her skin on his armor?
Daughter of Boris?

That lady Doom decided the best way to unite with is by having her skin on his armor?
Daughter of Boris?

I think so Aziz. Her name was Valeria, right? And that was Dooms' "True Love", or so I think. As I said, if it hasn't been referenced (or if Boris is dead, ect.) then it's ripe for in story repercussions, wouldn't you say? Of course I haven't read any books since around 2008 so who knows? Maybe it was referenced, or maybe I am wrong?

He's kinda like Doom's Alfred....which is awesome when you think about it.

MANNNNNN!REDWING is the... uh... "BIRD!!" Freaking Love that bird! he should have been in Captain America TWS! he better be in Civil War and age of Ultron or there will be hell to pay!:argh: in the echelon of Hero Animals he's right up there! its
1) Krypto
2) Battlecat
3) Lassie
4) Redwing
5) Silver
That is one bad Mother&*()_ shut yo mouth Avian right there! what is Falc with out his right hand.. uh "bird!"clawing the ^&* outta bad guy eyes and dropping parasite filled feces on them! who wants that!! if i was paste pot pete i would give up on the spot! Wing rules!

heh and Mars ain't the kind of place to raise your kids! heh i see what you did there KG! you Benny and the jet you!:cwink:

Dude, how can you forget Junkyard, Timber, & Polly??

Last edited:
uh like this Boris better
6a00e3981b770d8833019b00bebcf7970d-pi

at least he had a hot henchwoman trying to get Moose and Squirrel! hehe.. that Boris not so much!
Dude, how can you forget Junkyard, Timber, & Polly??
DOHHHHHH you are right Duke man! totally forgot about Junkyard! He was the Coolest and timber too... but Polly got on my NERVES! shipwreck should have gave him a laced cracker or something:cwink:..i would trade him for "FREEDOM!!"(Him and Spirit WERE AWESOME!!)

uh like this Boris better
6a00e3981b770d8833019b00bebcf7970d-pi

at least he had a hot henchwoman trying to get Moose and Squirrel! hehe.. that Boris not so much!
DOHHHHHH you are right Duke man! totally forgot about Junkyard! He was the Coolest and timber too... but Polly got on my NERVES! shipwreck should have gave him a laced cracker or something:cwink:..i would trade him for "FREEDOM!!"(Him and Spirit WERE AWESOME!!)

You're spot on BV!!!! Freedom was one cooooool bird!!! :up: As for Polly, I have a small spot for the little gal & her one liners towards Shipwreck!!! LOL

Cut it out, you two! This thread is going to the birds!:argh:

Edit

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member