• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

State Your Opinion on A DC Character - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, you really need to read Virtue and Vice.

847436508kh.jpg

824188767rf.jpg

I really hope that Despero is still around in the new DCU

And that he doesn't have a redesign that's awful on a waffle

I'm going to try and find excuses to use this phrase in day to day conversation :awesome:

Love Despero! The type of character and villain where I will check out that one issue of a book randomly just because he appears in it! Sadly he isn't used enough but I really enjoyed him when he attacked the Detroit League and the very best Despero stuff is JLA/JSA: Virtue and Vice and Crisis of Conscience.

I need to get my hands on his appearances pre-Flame of Pytar though.

Well that's it for Pinky with the telepathic brain. :o see what I did there? huh? Huh?.....shut up! I don't have to impress you! :argh:

I'm Scheming....this is my scheming face.
376064-despero345_large.png

Steel

Steel.jpg

Only time I thought he was interesting was in 52. But then his powers turned out to be temporary.

I saw Steel in theaters. Hilarious movie.

Great and underappreciated character, one of the best things to come out of Post-Crisis Superman.

Hephaestus of the new gods of the watchtower! Vulcan metallurgist to the Pantheon of DC Heroes!Worthy enough to carry the sign of SUPERMAN! &^%$ that stupid ass movie! ! STEEL's too black to tan cause He's a true iron man!!!
[YT]1CGO5imNLPc[/YT]
and thus he ROCKS like ACDC!!

I dig Steel he was pretty amazing when he was on the JLA :up:

Well, that's it for Steel.

Stop! Hammer Time!
SUPERMAN_THE_MAN_OF_STEEL_117.jpg

Zatanna
ZATA_v2-Cv.jpg

Zatanna is glorious magical hawtness with those fishnets, that outfit and that cute top hat. And she's also very kick ass as well :up: I loves her

Not as much as Paul Dini loves her but still I loves her a lot :hrt:

Damn! Steel dont get no love anyways.....
Lookee! Lookee at Babee girl! Love me some Zatanna!! i think she even more like the magical guru that all the other heroes come to than Dr. fate. Plus shes hot! she can read my palms any time! i have loved chick every since i knew her in Justice league even with this crappy ass outfit!
zatanna1979.jpg

( what was up with the elf shoes!?)

She's like a really cool ass chick who you could hang out with, drink beer and turn other people into frogs as you got drunk together.i am glad she freakin mind wiped Batty boy. He deserves to get taken down a peg or two!*!arbadacarba SKCOR 'sehs dna toh s'ehs!

* shes hot and she rocks abracadabra!
:cwink:

Last edited:
my favorite DC character, tied with plastic man. pure magical hotness i just can't resist.

I like her. She definitely has a lot of potential to be a great character. Surprised that she didn't get a series or anything in the new 52. I really liked that miniseries she had in the Seven Soliders maxiseries that Grant Morrison wrote. Plus she has a great look. :awesome::oldrazz:

Great Gardner Fox creation, her dad is a great character as well.

I don't think I've read anything with her as the main character, but she's good on teams and stuff.

Her mini during 7 soldiers was pretty good.

Truth :up:

Her ongoing series written by Paul Dini was pretty fab as well :)

:up:

I'm liking how she's being written in Justice League Dark too

Though she needs to go back to her classic look with the top hat and the fishnets

I liked her getting toasted at Constantine's birthday party way back in the day. Pretty much the first thing i think about when it comes to her... don't know why...

Well, that's it for Zee

Gorgeous!
Zatanna.jpg

The Spectre

TOTU-Cv3-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members