DC Relaunching Everything? - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if Superboy now acted like his Hulk-like Young Justice cartoon counterpart :doh:
That's what's keeping me from committing to his series beyond an issue or two to test the waters and see what his personality is like. I can't overstate how much I hate Young Justice's raging, braindead Superboy. :o

Then I also question how Batman Inc. Will work. How can you continue that when Dick is back to being Nightwing. Dick was there to be Batman while Bruce was off creating new Batmen. It will just come off stupid if he is Nightwing and doing what he was doing before.
Er... why? How is Dick operating as a Batman, Inc.-sanctioned Nightwing in Gotham any different from Nightrunner as Batman, Inc.'s agent in France or Knight as Batman, Inc.'s agent in England or El Gaucho operating as Batman, Inc.'s agent in Argentina? People know Batman's around more than ever through his agents. Nightwing is one of them. What's the problem? :huh:

Er... why? How is Dick operating as a Batman, Inc.-sanctioned Nightwing in Gotham any different from Nightrunner as Batman, Inc.'s agent in France or Knight as Batman, Inc.'s agent in England or El Gaucho operating as Batman, Inc.'s agent in Argentina? People know Batman's around more than ever through his agents. Nightwing is one of them. What's the problem? :huh:

The problem is they took all this time to develop Dick and put him in the spotlight and then they are just taking it away. The story was already running with him as Batman and what all of a sudden he just decides "I;m going to stop being Batman and go back to Nightwing"! If the story started out with him as Nightwing, sure no problem, but it didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"