State Your Opinion on a Marvel Character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ultimate Marvel Week is Over! (and there was much rejoicing lol) We're back to random characters!

Next up!

The Blob
Blob.png

That seems to please most people here to end Ultimate Week

I like Blob in the cartoons

I never liked this character. His power is...fatness? A gravitational pull? Pass.

Being impervious to damage and super strong, plus one grand appetite

according to Wiki--
Due to the Scarlet Witch's depowering of 90% of Earth's mutants, the Blob is one of the thousands to lose their power, though his epidermis does not shrink to compensate for his loss of mass, leaving him with huge folds of loose skin. The depressed Blob attempts to commit suicide, but his skin folds prevent him from cutting through to any major blood vessels on his throat or wrists.

Someone that resembles the Blob is seen apprehended by the Thunderbolts and is seen in the Folding Castle's Detention Quadrant.[27]

Blob later resurfaces as a member of X-Cell, a group of depowered mutants that blames the government for the loss of their powers, attacking Mutant Town in defiance of the Decimation. After mistakenly getting into a fight with Rictor and Multiple Man and getting in a cheap shot on Rictor, he stole a car. With fellow X-Cell member Fatale, he attempted to flee, eventually hitting an open manhole (left open earlier in the day by Strong Guy and Wolfsbane) and causing the car to crash leaving Blob hanging from the car. When both of them ran afoul of Marrow, Blob was thrown from the car.

Through unknown means, Dukes loses the excess skin and his fortunes turn in his favor. Now known as Freddie Dukes, he has become a weight-loss guru in Japan, and is to star in an upcoming movie filmed in San Francisco made by Kingo Sunen. However, he is also seen with Magneto and the High Evolutionary.[28]

hopefully he'll stay depowered and slim-- it'll be interesting to see if he can abandon his life of crime long-term..

Last edited:
Actually, it would be awesome if he got his powers back and lost everything as a result.

I like Blob. He's a decent villain with a pretty neat power set.

Blob's great as part of the Brotherhood and a fun character all-round.

*comes out of underground bunker now that ULTamageddon and the rise of the bad characters is over!!

ahhhhhh! smell that clean good comic book character air again! :cwink:

The dudes name is the Blob! right there you are going to suck. stan must have seen that 50's sci-fi flick and thought that would make an awesome character's name.it dont! Dude seems outta place with Magneto and his world domination thugs and the X-men all together are too big for a *carnival "i just want riches" hood like him. Dude never really fit in the grand scheme of Xmen villains to me and thus he can take his space jello named ass and get lost!nothing stops the BLOB except being a lousy character!!

* dude use to work in the carny.. which is kinda scary, since have you have seen some some of those cats!! hahahahahha

I still want Blob to stand on a planet of Adamantium and see if Juggernaut can move him.

:doom: :doom: :doom:

Blob could'a been more like Gluttony from FMA...then I would have liked him for that at least.

Blob is awesome, just good obnoxious fun.

exactly! In my opinion we'll always need big evil doofuses like Blob and Rhino. Not every villain has to be a Shakespearean tragedy like Magneto.

Hey! I like Arcade!! Not every Tom,dick and mesmero has to be Macbeth you know! I just don't like greasy chicken and waffles eatin dudes in speedos! Haha there's children present ..put some clothes on! Haha

Hey! I like Arcade!! Not every Tom,dick and mesmero has to be Macbeth you know! I just don't like greasy chicken and waffles eatin dudes in speedos! Haha there's children present ..put some clothes on! Haha
:hehe:
How can that Arcade guy still earn money?

Blob is all right. Was never really a big X-Men fan but he never really bothered me. What I remember him from the most is that awesome X-Men arcade game that I used to play in the arcades back in the day. When you got to fight him he just kept repeating, "Nothing can stop THE BLOB! Hahaha!" You'd be so annoyed you would tear him apart.

Now I want to play that X-Men game. :csad:

Blob is all right. Was never really a big X-Men fan but he never really bothered me. What I remember him from the most is that awesome X-Men arcade game that I used to play in the arcades back in the day. When you got to fight him he just kept repeating, "Nothing can stop THE BLOB! Hahaha!" You'd be so annoyed you would tear him apart.

Now I want to play that X-Men game. :csad:
Download it on the XBOX?
I had the game for a few years

:hehe:
How can that Arcade guy still earn money?
hahaha well according to his origin mommy and daddy had an inhertiance for him but he couldnt wait and whacked their asses and built murderworld. That %^&& is cool!( not like I would do that... I couldn't even build a lemondae stand! haha) I could see dude bulding killer xboxes now with the xmen playing "angry birds" or something! What?! Vulcan mite be old but he keeps up with the latest trends. Hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"