Sudan arrests British teacher for naming bear Mohammed

The funny thing is that Bears have more integrity than many of the guys who are named Mohammed.

Arrest the people who don't live up to the name before arresting a teacher who names a bear Mohammed.

I also agree, by the way.

Hm, Wilhelm. I could have sworn you had me on your ignore list.
Are you mad? :huh:
Of all posters on Earth you would be one of the last I'd ever put on ignore. :huh:
In general I have little respect for someone who is so effected by a poster's posts that they can't even trust themselves to simply ignore it the old fashioned way. :huh:

I'm sure I've told you on many occasions to put ME on ignore. Maybe you got a little confused by my serpentine wording. *shrug*

If you can show me a quote where I said I would put YOu on ignore though, that would blow my head clean off, because I've only ever put one person on ignore, because they broke my e-heart.

And, hahaha, I assure you that you did not break my e-heart. lol

Trust me. I have put you on ignore before. I just got sick of missing out on the conversation.

Anyway, back to Blasphemy Bears.

Of all posters on Earth you would be one of the last I'd ever put on ignore. :huh:
In general I have little respect for someone who is so effected by a poster's posts that they can't even trust themselves to simply ignore it the old fashioned way. :huh:

I'm sure I've told you on many occasions to put ME on ignore. Maybe you got a little confused by my serpentine wording. *shrug*

If you can show me a quote where I said I would put YOu on ignore though, that would blow my head clean off, because I've only ever put one person on ignore, because they broke my e-heart.

YOU BETTER NOT BE TALKING ABOUT ME! :cmad:

It's okay. I don't think he knows how much he can hurt people.

He might have Aspergers. Can't be sure, but it's still possible.

Indeed in years past when we had the Empire,we would have gone to war over this sort of rubbish!

allahbearco6.jpg

:woot:

E-Heart would be a nice name for Wilhelm's warrior son.

The charges were made as Sudanese government officials continued to resist efforts to deploy peacekeepers in Darfur and accused several Western countries of being anti-Islamic.

On Tuesday, the British ambassador to the United Nations asked the Security Council to address warrants against a Sudanese official and a militia leader accused of war crimes in Darfur, a troubled region of western Sudan where more than 200,000 people have died. Some Sudanese analysts wondered if charges had been filed against the teacher in retaliation

I watched the Sudanese ambassador to Britain on newsnight lastnight and he blatantly knew that the women was being used as a political scapegoat. All he kept saying was she broke their law and you could tell he was think this is revenge for ignorant arrogant westerners.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"