Suicide Squad: General Discussion and Speculation - - - - - - - Part 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
d4a65bda5131bde968111034cce8f4f33537875d.jpg

Honestly I seriously don't understand the obsession with Harley Quinn but it's good for the DCEU to have the attention imo

And goddamn, nearly three days after its premier and the trailer is almost up to 26 million views. I think DC struck gold here.

WB needs to take a look at maybe doing a special with Johns and Smith where they drop a trailer at the end. You can't tell me that broadcasting that bad boy didn't help with the film's general visibility.

With the potentials of this, FB and BvS, i believe that WB has a really big year this year.

Just found out David Harbour is in the movie - very good actor, like him a lot.

Honestly I seriously don't understand the obsession with Harley Quinn but it's good for the DCEU to have the attention imo

Was she always so obsessed over, I cant remember. :huh:

I've loved her scince the animated series in the 90s (i was really little) but I never really realised how she all of a sudden took off till around 2008 :S

Agreed, if you look at most Harley cosplays at conventions they're mostly versions of Harley Quinn from the Arkham games.

Arkham games boosted her popularity a lot i think.

Yep. She became a favorite of my sister through the games. She had never read a comic outside of the Marvel Adventures: Spider-Man line she had when she was in Elementary School.

Just found out David Harbour is in the movie - very good actor, like him alot.

His wikipedia page lists him as playing Mr. Freeze. Even though he's with Waller in the restaurant.

His wikipedia page lists him as playing Mr. Freeze. Even though he's with Waller in the restaurant.
I always knew he wasn't the real Mr. Freeze, just a impersonator. Arnold will reprise his role at the end of the movie and they're gonna fight it out.

It's all connected.

From tv tropes.
We see various Squad members in there cells, some clearly despondent or frustrated.
"No escape from reality"
Guards drag Deadshot out of his cell and beat him.
"Too late, my time has come"
A large door in the prison opens.
"Goodbye, everybody"
Rick Flag explains to the Squad what they have to do to get released.
"No, we will not let you go (Let him go!)"
Deadshot has a disagreement with Rick Flag.
"Can't do this to me, baby

Arkham games boosted her popularity a lot i think.

Harley has been popular ever since her debut in the Animated Series - so popular that she was introduced into the DC comic book cannon.
Sure the Arkham games have done her no harm, but she was already hugely popular.

Harley has been popular ever since her debut in the Animated Series - so popular that she was introduced into the DC comic book cannon.
Sure the Arkham games have done her no harm, but she was already hugely popular.

I think that's true but since the arkham games there has been a huge upswing in her popularity
Before the games she was maybe a popular batman villain
after the arkham games she is basically 2nd only to Batman

I think that's true but since the arkham games there has been a huge upswing in her popularity
Before the games she was maybe a popular batman villain
after the arkham games she is basically 2nd only to Batman

2nd? Um no are you forgetting The Joker.

My wall is crying because it doesn't have this poster, and I'm running out of tissues. Not that I won't need even more tissues when I'm ****ing off to it every night. Conundrum.

eBay is filled with fakers selling this at the moment.

I'm waiting until we get the official maxi poster, so it can go with my BvS ones. :woot:

Hoping Margot's performance is in the vain of and tops batman returns.
It has all the makings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back