Suicide Squad: General Discussion and Speculation - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 34

Status
Not open for further replies.
So BvS's soundtrack doesnt get nominated but SS's does?

I hate life.

“Suicide Squad: The Album” is the biggest soundtrack of 2016, and recently went Gold after selling over 500,000 copies. It was so successful that a Collector’s Edition of the album with even more songs was released last month.

It fully Deserves it. :o

Actually, yeah. His take on the characters and their interactions (and the middle part, which seems to be the one that was mostly left intact) is what I liked most about the movie. And that's thanks to David Ayer.

Actually, yeah. His take on the characters and their interactions (and the middle part, which seems to be the one that was mostly left intact) is what I liked most about the movie. And that's thanks to David Ayer.

Eh, the characters were good. But it's not like Ayer was the only one that could do that. And I did feel like a lot of the dialogue was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too cheesy, especially for a guy like Ayer. I mean, "You don't have the balls." "That's a killer app!" And basically all the dialogue from the final fight was pretty sad.

Eh, the characters were good. But it's not like Ayer was the only one that could do that. And I did feel like a lot of the dialogue was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too cheesy, especially for a guy like Ayer. I mean, "You don't have the balls." "That's a killer app!" And basically all the dialogue from the final fight was pretty sad.

The killer app line was lame, but I liked "You don't have the balls".

I do agree that Ayer didn't really add any special flavor to it. The cast did most of the work by being charismatic.

The killer app line was lame, but I liked "You don't have the balls".

I do agree that Ayer didn't really add any special flavor to it. The cast did most of the work by being charismatic.

The "you don't have the balls" did not sound like something a 1000 (or whatever) year old witch would say. But hey, I didn't like anything about Enchantress. Right from the first shot of her till her last, I hated every second of it...well...not every second, I did love the hand thing. But that's it.

Killer app was perfect. "You don't have the balls" was alright. It wasn't great but wasn't crap either imo.

Looks like the Theatrical Version and Extended Version are on seperate discs, that explains how they can cram all these extras in. I was gonna saw, two high bitrate 1080p film with HDAudio and a ton of bonus footage doesn't seem like it'd fit.
http://www.target.com/p/suicide-squ...6&lnm=79373&afid=VigLink&ref=tgt_adv_xasd0002
NBZn98S.jpg

This has probably been discussed but, why on earth is the Theatrical version on 4k and not the Extended??... :cmad: The extended version should have been on 4k & blu ray!...

Wow, so we have new stuff.... plenty of 'em, thanks to CameronR

deadshotsmask.jpg

Did they actually release a art of making SS type book?

The only variation we get here are through JB Hifi, they only have a steelbook edition, and one with the storybook or something, wonder what that is.

Trying not to get too excited about the Extended Cut and the extra Joker scenes we'll get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"