Suicide Squad: General Discussion and Speculation - - - Part 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoilers already on the internet ? Damn. I'll be avoiding this place then, not making the same mistake as with BvS.

The biggest negative takeaways are the 3rd act and Enchantress/Cara.

I don't if that's her performance or the character itself. Tough to include Magic and make it work.

Some see Will Smith as Will Smith. But some like it, others are just meh on it.

He's a scene stealer.
J5WTHrq.jpg

The biggest negative takeaways are the 3rd act and Enchantress/Cara.

I don't if that's her performance or the character itself. Tough to include Magic and make it work.

Some see Will Smith as Will Smith. But some like it, others are just meh on it.

I asked that guy on IMDB why a lot of people supposedly don't like Enchantress and he said "I don't know". I rarely believe the "I know a guy who saw it" excuse, but they should at least give answers that sound believable.

Doesn't it look strange - we heard about the re-shoots not that long ago, and now everything is completed, edited, FX is added, along with music and people already saw the film?

Yeah I was thinking about that. I would like to know what version did they really see.

It's test screenings. They're not the finished product. That's the point of them.

Yeah but they are testing a version a month after they did the reshoots. I am wondering if it is the version with newly shot scenes or the old version. There is no point in testing an old version if they already did the reshoots. And it sounds way too soon to show the new version with the better 3rd act. And it's weird because some of those reactions say 3rd act is weak. So I am not sure which version they showed them. Maybe the newly shot 3rd act is also weak?

Last edited:
We'll never know, and it doesn't really matter. Test screenings and their results are only relevant to the studio and the people in attendance.

Meh just one person saying that isn't it (besides the guy who responded idk why, lol) it could jusy people not being into the magic aspectst, which I can see.

If they don't like the magic aspect of the movie then they would dislike than Enchantress.

Deadpool and Civil War are currently the top two. We all know BVS's reception and X-Men looks like it'll be getting mixed/polarizing reviews. Let's see how Doctor Strange and SS turn out. Marvel hasn't delivered anything that got a reception on the level of Green Lantern or BVS ever so it's pretty safe to assume that Doctor Strange will at least be decent.

The newly shot 3rd act wasn't in the movie and it was around 2hrs, maybe a little less. It clearly wasn't finished

The newly shot 3rd act wasn't in the movie and it was around 2hrs, maybe a little less. It clearly wasn't finished

There's so many moving parts in this movie that I hope its closer to 2hr 15 mins..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"