Suicide Squad: General Discussion and Speculation - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.
CvsRXERUIAEWdTM.jpg

Waller knew in the JL cartoon, it's not that far fetched

are you even reading what i'm saying? reading comp has gone downhill in my time away from the hype.

i'm not talking about waller knowing. why is bruce taking meetings in public demanding metahuman data? it doesn't make sense unless everyone knows bruce is batman AND bruce knows they know he is batman.

Concept artist Christian Lorenz Scheurer has shared some alternate designs via his official website:

jokerwedding_scheurer_01.jpg

Cvy_ws3WEAAxWx7.jpg:large

I wouldn't be opposed to Enchantress showing up in JLD but they need a new design and quit the voice over.

This certainly would have been more ambitious

ComicBook Debate ‏@ComicBookDebate 1h1 hour ago
Concept art of an alternate end for #SuicideSquad. Having Boom Tubes & Steppenwolf bridge BvS & JL would have made SS MUCH more meaningful
Cv2vvp7W8AAJWhu.jpg

And much more expensive. This movie costed too much money as it was.

That line from Joker in the torture scene is in the novelization as well. Nice.

Last edited:
Another stray thought: he's channeling Johnny Depp with that black hole line.

Heh, I can see it.

I love how we saw the "Hot Stuff" scene in previous trailers but now they have to use it again to show us it's actually in the movie this time. *******s. :D

DCEU
DC extended Universe
The theatrical versions are only half the fun
JK but I really do like watching the deleted scene of all movies

tumblr_ofs30uNpBB1qfoj4do2_500.gif

tumblr_ofs1wchHrg1tysvr9o1_400.gif

Bohemian Rhapsody was cool in that first trailer, but give it up already. They really ran it into the ground, yeesh.

Last edited:
Oh God. That dinner scene is from the original version. I hope that means that's the version in the cut!!!!

Oh God. That dinner scene is from the original version. I hope that means that's the version in the cut!!!!

is it!?! I couldn't tell for sure...but it looked like it...

Also, Katana's dilated eye's are in this as well...could this be the Ayer version that screened back in the spring time before re-shoots were added in??
certainly seems to be going that way

Let's not get carried away just yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77