Suicide Squad: General Discussion and Speculation - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Around this time for BVS we would have killed for Snyder to tweet "Get ready..."

At that point we would've been begging for Snyder to spit in our mouths just so we'd have something to quench our thirst. :o

lhjhbB9.gif

It's obvious that Snyder isn't a twitter person, I don't get why people expect anything from him.

Larry Fong is where it's at when he gets going. He's funny and doesn't take ****. I like Ayer as well of course.

Snyder must be so disappointed in Padawan Ayer.

or
Ayer: So we do another super secret shoot?
Snyder: Hell no. Larry is about to quit twitter because everything he posts gets misinterpreted into being connected to BvS. They'd never last with two movies not showing anything.
Ayer: So we show them stuff...can we troll them though...like release a pic of Joker and cover him in tattoos?
*tears come to Snyder's eyes*
Snyder: They grow up so fast.

Looks like the ww2 Era 2 seater bike is here. They haven't started filming yet. Not much going on. But from what I heard it's a big action scene so lots of prep. Saw Joel in a harness shooting down at the ally way while jumping off a roof.

Snyder must be so disappointed in Padawan Ayer.

Snyder: I was disappointed you let the Ben get photographed but that stunt you pulled with the fake costume guy was genius. Wish I thought of that.

Ayer: That was just some guy off the street. I had nothing to do with that.

Snyder: So you let some random guy on your set? Did you at least throw some corn at him?

Take this for what you will. I was talking to some people on set and from what Igathered joker has a jjoker mobile that is silver and purple and will be crushed at the end of the shoot. Also he said joker has tattoos but no damaged on forehead. No idea if it's true just passing along what I heard..
crashed by... THE BEASTMOBILE? :hmr::hmr::hmr::hmr:

If they're doing any sort of Joker stuff tonight it won't actually involve Leto.
He's in Poland.

There's a photo of an army vehicle on the Universo DC Facebook page. Nothing exciting.

Anything is exciting at this point, lol

At least we know the vehicle doesn't have any tattoos.

Around this time for BVS we would have killed for Snyder to tweet "Get ready..."
to keep waiting! :p
Snyder: "Get ready....for a long wait before you see anything."
Pretty much this lol
Snyder: I was disappointed you let the Ben get photographed but that stunt you pulled with the fake costume guy was genius. Wish I thought of that.

Ayer: That was just some guy off the street. I had nothing to do with that.

Snyder: So you let some random guy on your set? Did you at least throw some corn at him?
Nice :funny:

Sounds and looks like some exciting **** is about to go down tonight.

I thought the video of Kinnaman (or his double) grappling up the buildings was cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"