Suicide Squad: General Discussion and Speculation - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep thinking that's not fake but a promo art. guess well see...

Last edited:
It looks like the real Suicide Skwad is military. This cheerleader group is just moral support.
You know the skwad generally is undercovered... why it's on streets? I keep saying it has to be something related to Enchantress.

Clay Enos @ClayEnos · 11 h
Clay Enos RT DC + text posts
I can't even.

CEHx1zCXIAEd6IQ.jpg

has this been posted?

You know the skwad generally is undercovered... why it's on streets? I keep saying it has to be something related to Enchantress.
Then why is there plenty of police and military vehicles ridden with bullet holes?

:hmm the other gang that is looking for Enchantress? #Speculation

Is this a quote from WhatCulture.com?

Yes! In fact it's the title to an article.

Other recent works of literary genius include "Why Every Single DC Movie is Already Doomed and You're An Idiot If You Don't Know That" and "Five Horrible Actors Who Should Kill Themselves Immediately."

I could see him sacrificing himself to save people because his character in the comics genuinely feels guilty and wants redemption unlike most of the other members of the suicide squad.
Nice theory :up:
He needs pants made of unstable molecules.
Then you know that his jacket won't be for long :p
A source says the Suicide Squad production will remain in Toronto until August 30, outside and inside of course. We've got a long way ahead of us.
That's interesting to hear. One location only. We'll see if small locations will come tho.
That's possible.

Still funny how they just parade around like "Nice night for a walk, eh?"...
It's badass walk :word:
lol, that is fake though. Funny, but fake.
Yeah, that's why it's funny. Tho no one was claiming it was real :funny:
Well, yes.
You made this post.

:oldrazz:
You don't say :whatever::oldrazz:
The best part is that Clay Enos typed kthxbai.
That's the name of the person who made the manip :funny:
Stop, please.. for our health.

I bet Toronto commuters can't wait until Ayer gets his ass off the streets. The production went outside of the film permit yesterday and unlawfully closed off a bus terminal, leaving people stranded.

I bet Toronto commuters can't wait until Ayer gets his ass off the streets. The production went outside of the film permit yesterday and unlawfully closed off a bus terminal, leaving people stranded.

Highly doubt it will happen again, the city will try to avoid that mishap. But the communication breakdown between the city and production was pretty bad.

Yeah my buddy said it took him 2 hours to get home but they're filming across the street from his house today or tomorrow, i forgot.

Yeah my buddy said it took him 2 hours to get home but they're filming across the street from his house today or tomorrow, i forgot.

They're filming at Yonge and Dundas again tonight. Not sure about tomorrow.

Is it just me, or is this film's shooting getting a lot more coverage than other upcoming superhero films', including BvS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"