Suicide Squad: General Discussion and Speculation - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude... I am STARING at the forehead... I can't make out these details... And I am not against the ink in general, but I don't think ANYONE can actually make a strong case either way based on the clarity of this video evidence. Your honor... I CALL FOR A MISTRIAL! (murmurs around the courtroom)

It's only this really really faint-darkened line on his forehead. That's the only reason i am saying their is a chance the tat is still there. Believe me Inc, I don't want it there one bit!

for what it's worth. The guy that told me about the purple Joker mobile told me the damage tattoo is not there. man I'm loving that video. I wish I wasn't working so much I would go down there I live on Lake Shore it's so close to my house. But instead I'm working on my big fat Greek wedding 2 lol

Please oh please be right my good sir/madam !

I can't be sure that the forehead tattoo would show up at this resolution. It would amount to a faint blue line, if so. I do feel sure the tattoos on the shoulders and pectorals would, however, and they don't seem to be there when we see Joketo with an open shirt.

on that guy's youtube account there's also videos of Flagg and Deadshot leading a team of military guys into the Federal Building.

on that guy's youtube account there's also videos of Flagg and Deadshot leading a team of military guys into the Federal Building.

Yup, posted that yesterday.

I don't see the forehead tattoo. But can't be 100% sure with this quality of the photos, obviously.

CFReR8KVEAAzdUZ.jpg:large

His look here reminds me of The Killing Joke.

It will be color graded anyway. 99% into teal-orange. I will be shocked if not.

1431929468030.png

That license plate leads me to believe he will have the tattoos.

The tattoos that are visible in the video lead me to believe he will have the tattoos.

I never believed the theory the tattoos were for the Joker's 75th anniversary.

Nobody complained about tattoos when Mickey Rourke had them as Whiplash for IM2. :o

Gotta be honest, watching that on set video, Leto's Joker feels like he is missing something. I guess it's the lack of a Chelsea grin or bright red lipstick. He just looks like an albino who dyed his hair with that really cheap garish green dye you find at Wal-Mart every Halloween. He needs a crazy smile to complete the image.

:dry:

This Joker is going to have me guessing until I finish the film and the credits are rolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"