Suicide Squad: General Discussion and Speculation - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tattoos aside and whatever... I LOVE THE JOKER'S LOOK... TDKR all the way!! :D

I'm loving the entire look so I can't complain about such a minor detail.

Oh well. Knew it was best not to get my hopes up.

So begins the long process of trying to get used to it.

So begins the long process of trying to get used to it.
So begins my long process of never liking it. I still don't know what's worse: the face tats or the grill?

So he does have the forehead tattoo... Ugh :csad:

1431969829495.png

META Joker

So if I am at a football game or something and take a pic with my people I need to send it into the authorities so they can track down all those people in the background and give me permission before I publish it on my Facebook?

That would be ridiculous

It's their product what you are filming. It's not like you taking a photo of a mountain or a river. Sports, movies, concerts all belong to someone else. They are products.

In a live sport event nobody cares unless you make quite profit out of it. In this case it's an unfinished product that might harm WB's intentions so they might give a damn.

For example i was shooting my movies, i had some troubles. For example, you need permission for some government buildings to be in your frame even if they are just happen to be background. You have to change your frame if you don't have permit or it's illegal. (might be different in USA)

I don't think just because you are in a public place, you can record anyone/anything. If i don't want to be in your picture, there must be some law to protect me from such harassment.

I believe most of the time, companies/people don't care because it's almost impossible to stop it all leaking and it'll take time/money to sue.

****ing hell... Leto looks creepy as hell....

At least we won't debate if tattoos are there or not anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"