• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Supergirl Supergirl Season 2, Episode 4: "Survivors" MAJOR SPOILERS

He's just a bland forgettable character that has no impact on the show whatsoever. Maybe once they start the Guardian stuff he will become more interesting.

He's just a bland forgettable character that has no impact on the show whatsoever. Maybe once they start the Guardian stuff he will become more interesting.
Don't blame ya. as to the guardian thing We'll see....

I believe so. The only time they came close was with Barry during the first crossover (and it's soo cool that it's the first crossover and there will be more), when he called her the Maid of Steel just before their race at the end.
I thought that was "Girl of Steel"? But either way yeah I thought they fit it in perfectly here. Along with how they gave "Miss Martian" her name.

I'm re watching it all as I'm typing hehe thank you fib.

I thought that was "Girl of Steel"? But either way yeah I thought they fit it in perfectly here. Along with how they gave "Miss Martian" her name.

Yeah, just rewatched that scene. Girl of Steel.

A look at all the variations of Roulette
tumblr_ofy1gz6DjZ1r3b4roo1_1280.jpg

Next time we see her, I hope they adapt JLU.

A look at all the variations of Roulette
tumblr_ofy1gz6DjZ1r3b4roo1_1280.jpg

Next time we see her, I hope they adapt JLU.
her red dress was her adaptation of her being the meta fighting ring leader . it's only centered on aliens

I have to say, I'm kinda missing the Kara/Alex time. Four episodes in, and not a single couch scene this season. That is unacceptable! I know you're introducing a lot of characters/plotlines this season writers, but come on. Their relationship is the heart of the show to me.

I have to say, I'm kinda missing the Kara/Alex time. Four episodes in, and not a single couch scene this season. That is unacceptable! I know you're introducing a lot of characters/plotlines this season, writers, but come on. Their relationship is the heart of the show to me.
that may be what alex was missing too. when she met maggie's girl friend. she did want to grab a bear with her . But yeah I also suspect there was bit more with alex's sad face when Maggie left . It seems alex wanted a girls night out in way still. Alex needs other buddies besides kara.

Thought this was a pretty fun episode.

I have to say, I'm kinda missing the Kara/Alex time. Four episodes in, and not a single couch scene this season. That is unacceptable! I know you're introducing a lot of characters/plotlines this season writers, but come on. Their relationship is the heart of the show to me.

Yes. There's definitely so much going on in their lives they haven't really had 'sister time' at all. From Kara getting a visit from her cousin, to her new position at CatCo and the struggles associated with it; and from Alex feeling a bit left out when Clark shows up, to her unexpected camaraderie with Maggie.

-Winn and Mon-el burgeoning bromance, I liked it. Also drunk Winn is great.

-Alex looked upset when she met Maggie's GF and they walked off. Oh Alex, you so totally want her (even if you haven't quite figured it out yourself yet). Also Kara's reactions to Alex talking up Maggie were great (I think that Kara might be catching on quicker than Alex did).

-Roulette was fun, and hot. Like really hot.

Supergirl going from strength to strength. i am so proud of this fandom right now :hrt:

this ep is AWESOME :up::up: the way Supergirl shouldve started as.

but the most WTF moment-- Megan is a WHITE Martian?? whaaaaaat?? i really wanted her to be like real Ms Martian. but i gotta wonder.... she told John a story about a kind white Martian who broke ranks and supposedly saved her-- could THIS white martian actually be her? might also explain why she doesnt want to do the mind bonding because then secret's out.

also Roulette :mnm:and played by the Inhuman Leader :woot:, yeah theres a lot of fandom crossover feels when she was saying her speech-- but dayum i will admit it worked in this show's favor.

Lawd, I thought the episode got 1's and 2's from folks around here. Whoever did the rating, had me all confused for a moment. :funny: :funny:

but the most WTF moment-- Megan is a WHITE Martian?? whaaaaaat?? i really wanted her to be like real Ms Martian. but i gotta wonder.... she told John a story about a kind white Martian who broke ranks and supposedly saved her-- could THIS white martian actually be her? might also explain why she doesnt want to do the mind bonding because then secret's out.

also Roulette :mnm:and played by the Inhuman Leader :woot:, yeah theres a lot of fandom crossover feels when she was saying her speech-- but dayum i will admit it worked in this show's favor.

That is how she's always been portrayed unless you meant that you wanted her to be a real Green Martian.

-Winn and Mon-el burgeoning bromance, I liked it. .

It's funny, Winn/Mon are the new Supes/Jimmy. Besides the sexual attraction, thats what I wanted to see from the real deals.

Last edited:
Ooooh crap.....sorry guys, I just noticed what I did with the poll......oh well, need to change things up every once in awhile. lol

I was a confused for a tick why the comments were so positive but the poll scores were in the "basement." :cwink:

I was a confused for a tick why the comments were so positive but the poll scores were in the "basement." :cwink:

That is what I get for trying to do something too fast....lol I know, the first vote I saw was in the basement, and I was like....WHAT? How could you score that a 1. ooops.....:csad::O

Supergirl going from strength to strength. i am so proud of this fandom right now :hrt:

this ep is AWESOME :up::up: the way Supergirl shouldve started as.

Miss Martian is a white martian in the comics.... :huh::huh::huh:

-Winn and Mon-el burgeoning bromance, I liked it. Also drunk Winn is great.

-Alex looked upset when she met Maggie's GF and they walked off. Oh Alex, you so totally want her (even if you haven't quite figured it out yourself yet). Also Kara's reactions to Alex talking up Maggie were great (I think that Kara might be catching on quicker than Alex did).

-Roulette was fun, and hot. Like really hot.

"Hangover Winn" is better....lol

Me too.......... :csad: I mean, I'm missing it A LOT......

I have to say this episode reminded me of one of my least favourite levels in the game LA Noire where Cole Phelps (the main character) and Roy Earle (his corrupt partner) are investigating an illegal fight fixing ring. I found it odd that Supergirl didn't use any of her powers against the alien she was fighting in the ring, such as heat vision.

I did like the scenes with Kara/Mon-El. I've jumped off the Kara/James ship, and jumped on the Kara/Mon-El ship.

I also have to say, at the beginning of the season, Snapper really irritated me, but I love it how he is coaching Kara to make her a better reporter in his own grumpy way. I like where Supergirl is going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"