• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Supergirl Supergirl Season 2, Episode 4: "Survivors" MAJOR SPOILERS

tumblr_ofl9uuxXS91vrc92eo1_500.gif
tumblr_ofl9uuxXS91vrc92eo2_500.gif

tumblr_ofl9uuxXS91vrc92eo3_500.gif
tumblr_ofl9uuxXS91vrc92eo4_500.gif

Loving the gifs BB....

New sneak peek...

and the 2nd. Poor confused Kara

Edit: You can go into edit and see what I did... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex and Maggie are already working quite well together.

I can see two sets of teams here - Kara working with Mon-El and Miss Martian and Alex working with Maggie Sawyer.

Inside the Episode...

I can see two sets of teams here - Kara working with Mon-El and Miss Martian and Alex working with Maggie Sawyer.

Or maybe even three. Kara and Mon-El, Alex and Maggie, and J'onn with M'gann

I have to say, I feel that Maggie has done a lot to give Alex more to do. That's a plus.

A race of bullies...never let Alura utter those simple Earth words ever again.

You know, it's funny that they have Maggie doing exactly what Iris should be doing over on the Flash. Investigating.

Winn and Mon-El have stronger chemistry then Kara/Mon-El do tbh.

Last edited:
Not really here for M'Gann starting off with all this drama, gimmie the happy innocent M'Gann until she goes overboard and leaves someone in a telekinetic comatose.

Warworld mention!

Winn and Mon-El have stronger chemistry then Kara/Mon-El do tbh.
I agree about Winn/Mon-El, but I also think Mon-El is the first love interest Kara's actually had any chemistry with.

I think they are doing M'Ganns storyline all kinds of wrong, revealing her White Martianness this quickly feels like a mistake. She and J'onn should be a VERY good place, Lil Sis/Big Bro, Uncle great place. Let her at least act like she is happy instead of spending all this time being emo.

That reveal at the end was not a surprise and it was like Young Justice.

They're shaking things up with the relationships and chemistry.

I wouldn't be surprised if Roulette is aligned with Cadmus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"