Supergirl Supergirl Season 2, Episode 8 "Medusa" MAJOR SPOILERS

well the donner films were plot-hole galore so I'm not even gonna try and explain why lex could get into the fortress so easily but on supergirl it makes sense that Henshaw could get in because all he needed to do was lift the fortress key and he was shown to be more than strong enough to do so. What bothered me is kelex not recognizing that Henshaw was an intruder just because he had kara's blood, which isn't very flattering for one of the most technologically advanced races in the known universe to lack the type of tech that even earth has (voice and visual recognition).

well the donner films were plot-hole galore so I'm not even gonna try and explain why lex could get into the fortress so easily but on supergirl it makes sense that Henshaw could get in because all he needed to do was lift the fortress key and he was shown to be more than strong enough to do so. What bothered me is kelex not recognizing that Henshaw was an intruder just because he had kara's blood, which isn't very flattering for one of the most technologically advanced races in the known universe to lack the type of tech that even earth has (voice and visual recognition).
I guess the krytonian weren't as advance in this universe where their AI's were involved. And they depended too much on biometric and DNA scans systems That weren't as advance ether it seems. it should saw through it but it didn't surprisingly

I haven't noticed an appreciable difference in flight between S1 and S2. I have noticed that for the most part, the flight sequences are far more dynamic and action oriented this season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"