Superhero film vs Superhero film

Is it weird that it's almost a tie between the two. I literally didn't know the results before I voted. I guess both have there place with their different fanbase and tone.

Shocked to see Superhero film get ravaged by critics, there must be some sort of bias at play. Hundreds of unrelated professional movie critics across the globe are the ones with the bias, not me, the completely objective fan on an internet message board dedicated to superheroes.

Going back and watching Superhero film, it wasn't all that good, I don't know why I gave it such high praise. It was too full of itself. The cgi looks dated and actor really wasn't right for the role, considering this new actor in the reboot looks like Superhero from the comics.

Tough choice, but I am going to have to go with superhero film. All IMO of course.

I like Superhero film because it's dark and gritty and devoid of any human emotion. :o

Superhero film can stand alone from the other entries in the franchise. It doesn't concern itself with "fitting in" with the others and as a result becomes a much more rewarding experience.

That said, Superhero film is a very fun movie that I'd like re-watch soon.

Ugh. Superhero Film is so over-rated. The plot is terrible, the actors stare at the camera and I swear the director was on PCP.

Superhero Film on the other hand has a great cast of characters, is really faithful to the comics and should get all the money.

I don't think it's fair to compare them. They're very different films with different goals. I can't really feel comfortable choosing one over the other, and to be honest I'm kind of getting over the whole obsession with comparing every single thing to everything else and assigning arbitrary, meaningless votes and scores to them.

That said, I voted for Superhero Film.

DO NOT heed the RT score for Superhero movie. The critics are bias. Prolly got paid off by superhero movie studios. It's not even a real job anyways

I am not bias. My only crime is dreaming about giving this film a perfect score for three years. Trust ME instead.

I voted for Superhero Film and was shocked at how close the votes are. Seriously, whoever voted for Superhero Film, did you even watch that drivel? It falls short on nearly every front compared with Superhero Film. Besides, the RT scores tell their own tale.

And to those of you who are gearing up to tell me that RT means nothing, I doubt you even know how the score works...

Not a fan of Superhero Film adding that hippity hop rap music to the movie. :down :o

Ugh. I wish Superhero film could be as good as Superhero film.

Superhero film trailer did nothing for me, while Superhero film trailer was awesome!

How are these movies even remotely close to even on this poll? There is no WAY superhero movie stacks up against superhero movie on any day of the week.

Think about the way superhero movie sets up it's antagonist, the first five minutes superhero movie does what superhero movie takes a full hour to do. In fact, superhero movie does this so well that an arbitrarily but assuredly large percentage of fans have gone to twitter to remark about it. But superhero movie!? No twitter memes, no botting runs on IMDB ratings, not so much as a cringey tumblr thread. There's a reason superhero movie continues to stay relevant to the conversation, but honestly, who's going to be talking about superhero movie in a year?

Superhero Film really hasn't aged well.

Now SUPERHERO FILM! There's a movie!!!!

Superhero Film is only winning in the poll because it just came out.

I bet most of these millennials haven't even seen Superhero Film.

I know it'll piss off a lot of people here for me even saying this but... I still think Superhero film is better.

'Superhero vs Superhero: [Insert nod to Sequel subtitle here]' is better than both

write-in vote:

SPBLrdB.png

I know it'll piss off a lot of people here for me even saying this but... I still think Superhero film is better.

Bold statement. But I can see where you are coming from.

PS... How is Superhero Film beating Superhero Film in the poll?

God, you lot are insufferable.

Here you are, banging on about how Superhero Film is better than Superhero Film... again.

It’s quite obvious that neither Superhero Film nor Superhero Film deserve to win this poll.

Why doesn’t this poll feature Superhero Film?

This is just another pointless poll, obviously designed to fit the OP’s agenda of only considering Superhero Film & Superhero Film... when Superhero Film gets completely ignored again!

It makes me so mad :cmad::cmad:

Everytime Superhero Film comes out, everyone always wants to challenge Superhero Film! It's exhausting :o We all know Superhero Film is superior!

Look at all those people who voted for Superherofilm. They probably still have posters of the villain saying why so Superherofilm still on their walls. :rolleyes:

Anyone who doesn't vote for Superhero film is not a true fan and deserves to be banned. You just don't get better than Superhero film. I'll debate anyone over that. Bring it on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"