Superman & Lois General News & Discussion Thread (TAG SPOILERS!)

Very cool, it’s based off that artwork for the new suit right? The one we weren’t sure if it was real or not
Yes, I wanted something between what could really happen and something that I would like to see my

I'm sure since they're participating in Fandome, they'll bring something. Though I doubt it's more than pictures or a new poster.

No one talks about this?

A while back, someone reported that S&L would begin shooting in early September (whereas other shows like The Flash and Charmed would begin even sooner). But if Tulloch is already halfway through quarantine, perhaps the schedule for S&L has been moved up. :shrug:

A while back, someone reported that S&L would begin shooting in early September (whereas other shows like The Flash and Charmed would begin even sooner). But if Tulloch is already halfway through quarantine, perhaps the schedule for S&L has been moved up. :shrug:

:huh: Isn't she the same way through quarantine as everyone else? Unless she's been out of the country somewhere and has flown back in. Otherwise isn't her quarantine dependent on the general lockdown that everyone else has to endure?

I'm sure since they're participating in Fandome, they'll bring something. Though I doubt it's more than pictures or a new poster.
I settle for an image or poster !! Maybe some moving image, whatever it is but I can't wait!

:huh: Isn't she the same way through quarantine as everyone else? Unless she's been out of the country somewhere and has flown back in. Otherwise isn't her quarantine dependent on the general lockdown that everyone else has to endure?
She was not in Vancouver, being quarantined we assume she has returned.:shrug:

I don't know, maybe it's just for the promotion on DCfandom and then stay there preparing for the series. It could also be that he is there because her husband starts filming his series before ...

Well, yes. We only have word from Tulloch. But I assume all the other American cast and crew are also in Vancouver and undergoing the same quarantine. It wouldn’t be especially efficient for production to have different folks on different quarantine schedules.

The cast and crews of all the shows returning from outside Canada are having to quarantine for 14 days before production can resume. We’re assuming this is the quarantine Tulloch is referring to.

Well, yes. We only have word from Tulloch. But I assume all the other American cast and crew are also in Vancouver and undergoing the same quarantine. It wouldn’t be especially efficient for production to have different folks on different quarantine schedules.

Imagine if, for the whole of the first season, the entire cast are on different quarantine schedules and they have to keep making up excuses within the show for why they never appear together in scenes or that they only appear via Zoom/Skype.

Warner Bros. TV Sets Tentative Late August Production Restart Dates For Vancouver-Based Series – Deadline

EXCLUSIVE: Vancouver continues to be a bright spot in the fight against COVID-19 and for Hollywood studios’ hopes to safely resume production.

The situation remains fluid, but I hear Warner Bros. TV is planning for a late-August starts for the studio’s Vancouver-based broadcast series. Because a 30-day notice to actors is required, the casts of a number of WBTV series filming in Vancouver this week received letters from the studio, informing them that their services for the 2020-21 season will commence in August, subject to SAG approval.

The planned start dates, which are tentative amid a COVID-19 spike in the U.S., vary for the various shows; I hear they range between Aug. 20-27. I hear the dates reflect when actors would need to arrive in Vancouver for a two-week self-isolation required by British Columbia, the province that Vancouver is part of. Filming would start after the end of the quarantine period.

The list of WBTV shows that are eying late August stars include most Berlanti Prods. series, which film in Vancouver, including The Flash, Riverdale and Superman and Lois.

Last edited:
In Production

SUPERMAN & LOIS - Season 1
Local Production Company: Manly Shore Production Services Inc.

Executive Producer: Geoff Johns, Todd Helbing, Greg Berlanti, Sarah Schechter
Producer: Louis Milito
Director: Lee Toland Krieger
Production Manager: Donald Munro
Production Coordinator: Andy Hoang
Location Manager: William Burns
BG Casting: Sandra Ken Freeman
Schedule: 10/13/2020 - 5/1/2021
Production Address: 3500 Cornett Road, Bldg. B, Vancouver, V5M 2H5
Email: [email protected]
Tel: (604) 453-4910

At this point, I'll only believe a release date when I see the cameras are actually rolling.
According to the link, shooting on S&L begins Oct. 13. So it’s sounding like “in production” actually means “in pre-production.” In any case, this article speaks of a conflict between US producers and British Columbia unions over COVID testing protocols—which has delayed the start of The Good Doctor and, in turn, many other Vancouver based shows. :shrug:

According to the link, shooting on S&L begins Oct. 13. So it’s sounding like “in production” actually means “in pre-production.” In any case, this article speaks of a conflict between US producers and British Columbia unions over COVID testing protocols—which has delayed the start of The Good Doctor and, in turn, many other Vancouver based shows. :shrug:

I bet the unions want regular testing and the studios don’t wanna foot the cost. End of the day they should do comply cause safety is the number one thing here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"