Superman Returns Superman Returns Caption Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Panthro! Cool stuff, Panthro,Johnny Drama.

JokerVSLeadsuitSuperman.jpg

JOKER: Don´t you usually deal with Luthor?
SUPERMAN: Please, if I have to deal with Luthor one more time I´ll throw up all over this suit...

JOKER: You can´t do this to me! I won an Oscar!
SUPERMAN: The live-action Joker won an Oscar. You´re animated.
JOKER: Huh, do the daytime Emmys count?
SUPERMAN: Of course not.

Last edited:

JOKER: You can do this to me! I won an Oscar!
SUPERMAN: The live-action Joker won an Oscar. You´re animated.
JOKER: Huh, do the daytime Emmys count?
SUPERMAN: Of course not.
:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:
The other one was funny too UF.

JOKER: Let me guess, Batman told you about my BO.
SUPERMAN: You betcha.

Last edited:

SUPERMAN: "You engineered the lawsuit that now threatens my franchise, didn't you?!"

SUPERMAN: Listen jackass, nobody is saying GI Joe The Rise Of Cobra is the new Godfather or the new Dark Knight or whatever, but you know what, at least it treated its source material with a minimum level of respect and knew the difference between comic relief and trashing your premise with a dumb joke every thirty seconds like Michael Bay!
JOKER: Hey, who do you think gave Michael Bay script advice?

Superman: "GIMME YOUR EYES!!!"

Joker: "Still haven't gotten over that whole black dots deal, huh?"

SUPERMAN: "Stop hating on Predator 2! It may not have been the classic that the original was, but it was a damn good follow up that is sadly underrated! And Danny Glover owned the movie and I want you to f***ing acknowledge it!"

superman-3.jpg

SUPERMAN: Hi. You people know me as Superman, but my real name is Kal-El...

lawyer.gif

LAWYER: Sorry sir, but I represent the estate of the Siegel family and this constitutes an unauthorized mention of a copyrighted name!

superman-3.jpg

SUPERMAN: Huh, okay, scratch that. Well anyway, I´m from Planet Krypton...

lawyer.gif

LAWYER: Sorry, but the mention of that planet is unauthorized as well.

superman-3.jpg

SUPERMAN: Huuuuuh... My real parents are Jor-El and Lara...

lawyer.gif

LAWYER: Can´t use that either.

superman-3.jpg

SUPERMAN: Put me in a rocket?

lawyer.gif

LAWYER: Nope.

superman-3.jpg

SUPERMAN: Would it be okay if I just fell on the sidewalk and died?!?

lawyer.gif

LAWYER: Hmmmmm, yes, that would be acceptable.

Last edited:
superman-3.jpg

SUPERMAN: Hi. You people know me as Superman, but my real name is Kal-El...

lawyer.gif

LAWYER: Sorry sir, but I represent the estate of the Siegel family and this constitutes an unauthorized mention of a copyrighted name!

superman-3.jpg

SUPERMAN: Huh, okay, scratch that. Well anyway, I´m from Planet Krypton...

lawyer.gif

LAWYER: Sorry, but the mention of that planet is unauthorized as well.

superman-3.jpg

SUPERMAN: Huuuuuh... My real parents are Jor-El and Lara...

lawyer.gif

LAWYER: Can´t use that either.

superman-3.jpg

SUPERMAN: Put me in a rocket?

lawyer.gif

LAWYER: Nope.

superman-3.jpg

SUPERMAN: Would it be okay if I just fell on the sidewalk and died?!?

lawyer.gif

LAWYER: Hmmmmm, yes, that would be acceptable.
Bwahahaha, great use of the Simpsons.

You know, I suddenly hope that the Siegel family burns in Hell for all this bull-sh-i-t they've been pulling.

Superman: "Stop bashing Ghostbusters 2!! It was far better than most sequels turn out and besides the first Ghostbusters movie, while good, hasn't aged all that well anyway and isn't the orgasmic cinema experience you've made it out to be and I want you to f***ing acknowledge that!"

Hehe, haven't watched Ghostbusters 2 in ages.

SUPERMAN: "What is the secret of District 9?!"

SUPERMAN: "Nothing will stop me from getting to 300 - especially not you, you overrated banana nosed ninny hammer!"

Haha, wow, this thread's been around for three years and it hasn't reached 300 yet.

Hehe, haven't watched Ghostbusters 2 in ages.

I recently watched both of them on youtube and I was suprised how much the first movie had aged and then I was equally suprised how much I did enjoy the 2nd one. It's actually quite decent. Other than not really being original, it's about equal in terms of quality with the first one.

I recently watched both of them on youtube and I was suprised how much the first movie had aged and then I was equally suprised how much I did enjoy the 2nd one. It's actually quite decent. Other than not really being original, it's about equal in terms of quality with the first one.
Well, all films age. There's no such thing as a 'timeless film'. But it always helps if the filmmakers actually believed in what they were working on. Even schlock has to believe in itself in order to be even mildly entertaining, as Ebert once said.

DX said:
Haha, wow, this thread's been around for three years and it hasn't reached 300 yet.
After the movie left theaters & buzz died out, so did activity.

lawyer.gif

LAWYER: "What do you think you're doing?! You belong to the Siegel family!"

superman-3.jpg

SUPERMAN: "Aw piss on you & your clients! I'm working for DC & Warner Brothers!" [charges up his heat vision]

lawyer.gif

LAWYER: "Not in the face! Not in the face!"

Thanks Panthro! Great stuff all aroiund, especially the comeback to the lawyer.

I saw Ghostbusters again not too long ago, still enjoyed it quite a bit. Haven´t seen the sequel in ages.

I saw Ghostbusters again not too long ago, still enjoyed it quite a bit. Haven´t seen the sequel in ages.

This situation is unfortunate, but I have to cut the Siegel family some slack. Siegel and Schuster were treated like s*** back when they created Superman, while DC swimmed on piles of dough.

lawyer.gif

LAWYER: This image is very similar to an old cover of a Superman comic from the Siegel & Schuster period!

superman-3.jpg

SUPERMAN: We changed it just enough.

lawyer.gif

LAWYER: I hate it when people manipulate the holes in the law. When I´m not the one doing it, that is.

Last edited:
Thanks!

This situation is unfortunate, but I have to cut the Siegel family some slack. Siegel and Schuster were treated like s*** back when they created Superman, while DC swimmed on piles of dough.
Yeah, but what they're doing now could ruin it for all of us. :csad:

lawyer.gif

LAWYER: This image is very similar to an old cover of a Superman comic from the Siegel & Schuster period!

superman-3.jpg

SUPERMAN: We changed it just enough.

lawyer.gif

LAWYER: I hate it when people manipulate the holes in the law. When I´m not the one doing it, that is.
:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

You did it UF, you got this thread to 300 pages!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"