Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains

10 years and now 20 seasons later, it's hard to believe Survivor has been able to stay strong for so long. Any thoughts, opinions, etc. on past installments, players and so on (not including the forthcoming Heroes vs. Villains and the recently wrapped Samoa).

Re-watched bits and pieces from Pearl Islands recently. It's still one of the series' finest. But half of what made it great was a result of the God-awful Outcasts ratings gimmick. Don't for a second believe the Outcasts tribe were put in bad conditions after being voted off like the producers claimed. Just leaves a bad taste in your mouth because it goes against everything the previous 6 seasons established.

Last edited:
My favorite season of Survivor is still, and will forever be, Survivor Marquesas. Just such a classic season of Survivor.

Great characters, great gameplay, just all around great season. I need to rewatch it again sometime soon.

I have to admit that most seasons get very blurry in my mind quickly after they finish.

The second season probably stands out the most for me since I had seen way to many spoilers for the first season before watching it.

I loved Stephanie the first time around. Palau was one of my favorite seasons and so was Pearl Islands.

Probst just tweeted this last night everyone!

Jeff_Probst Survivor Fans. Watch Peoples Choice Awards this Wednesday Jan 6th. We're showing sneak peak of first few minutes of ep 1 Heroes V Villains
about 21 hours ago from web

True Dork Times is also reporting that the cast will officially be revealed at at the 20th Anniversary Survivor Alumni Reunion that's happening this Saturday in Los Angeles, so the cast will probably be revealed to the public sometime this week.

Probst just tweeted this last night everyone!

True Dork Times is also reporting that the cast will officially be revealed at at the 20th Anniversary Survivor Alumni Reunion that's happening this Saturday in Los Angeles, so the cast will probably be revealed to the public sometime this week.

Great news! Thanks for posting SuperT! :applaud

Awesome, it's nice that we're only just over a month away too.

Jeff Probst just tweeted that they have over 250 (there have been 301 people that have been on the show) past castaways coming to the Survivor reunion on Saturday.

Another website has also confirmed that EVERY winner will be in attendance. That'll be a cool picture to have!

They just played the preview during The Peoples Choice. The cast is as I expected it to be:

Heroes: Cirie, Amanda, Candice, Sugar, Stephenie, Tom, James, Rupert, Colby, JT

Villains: Parvati, Danielle, Courtney, Sandra, Jerri, Coach, Tyson, Russell, Boston Rob., Randy

Here they are:

castf.jpg

Heroes
heroesi.jpg

Villains
villains.jpg

Last edited:
I just saw this! It's nice to see some new faces!

I have to be honest: it's been a long time since I was this excited for a reality show. Great to see Russell back! I'm rooting for him.

I have to be honest: it's been a long time since I was this excited for a reality show. Great to see Russell back! I'm rooting for him.

I am REALLY curious to see how these teams react. (Especially the villains...that's alot of egos for one team.)

I am REALLY curious to see how these teams react. (Especially the villains...that's alot of egos for one team.)

I think we might see a Russell and Coach face-off. Russell wasn't too shy about his feelings last season. I don't think much will change this season.

I think we might see a Russell and Coach face-off. Russell wasn't too shy about his feelings last season. I don't think much will change this season.

That could very easily become one of the best moments in Survivor history.

That could very easily become one of the best moments in Survivor history.

Definitely. I'm also keeping an eye on Boston Rob. He dominated the very first All-Stars and I think he could repeat.

I'm sure Coach still has Tyson to back him up though...I doubt Russell would have someone like that. Coach already has a built in relationship with Tyson.

I wonder if Tom is still a beast.

They all still look pretty much the same.

I'm honestly not sure if I can endure another season of Coach. I really hope he's out early.

Sandra was sooooooooo not a villain on Pearl Islands.

Funny i rmb most of the names but i cant point out who they are

Promo Photos:

Amanda Kimmel (Survivor China, Micronesia)
amanda.jpg

Candice Woodcock (Survivor Cook Islands)
candice.jpg

Cirie Fields (Survivor Panama, Micronesia)
cirie.jpg

Ben "Coach" Wade (Survivor Tocantins)
coach.jpg

Colby Donaldson (Survivor Australia, All Stars)
colby.jpg

Courtney Yates (Survivor China)
courtney.jpg

Danielle Dilorenzo (Survivor Panama)
danielle.jpg

Amanda looks ridiculous! :hehe:

James Clement (Survivor China, Micronesia)
james.jpg

Jerri Manthey (Survivor Australia, All Stars)
jerri.jpg

JT Thomas (Survivor Tocantins)
jt.jpg

Parvati Shallow (Survivor Cook Islands, Micronesia)
parvati.jpg

Randy Bailey (Survivor Gabon)
randy.jpg

Rob Mariano (Survivor Marquesas, All Stars)
rob.jpg

Rupert Bonham (Survivor Pearl Islands, All Stars)
rupert.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"