DC Films Swamp Thing

Glad to hear the chances of Mangold are increasing! Also hope he stays on to do more projects at DC afterwards.

Out of the two I'd prefer Del Toro, but Mangold is a great choice nonetheless. If he's not doing this, I'd love for Del Toro to do a Justice League Dark film.
I would also, but I’m totally happy if we get someone of Mangold’s level, and if I have to choose a project for Del Toro it will always be JLD first.

Love to see Gunn promoting the comics and seeing that he has a fantastic Taste in comics.
Allegedly Supergirl, Superman and Batman all are sold out currently.

Incredible great to see this, that someone in charge actually promotes the Comics the live action stuff is based on/Inspired.

....magold is literally a fan of the character.Dont get why people re wanting him to direct something else.i guess I understand wanting a horror director but lets ...uh at least wait til we get a trailer or something. personally I dont want it to be a out and out horror movie (...tbf i am not a major fan of the genre- atmospheric horror, dread etc are cool for me but not jumspcares and overuse of gore etc)

The wait is going to be long, but it’s nice to know that there are so many projects in development that we probably won’t go long without regular helpings of info.

Absolutely. I loved that series. But I wish they’d have done Blue Devil a little better. I liked Steve from 90210 in the role, but I wish that it wouldn’t have been a “he blacks out becomes Blue Devil” situation. I wish he’d have been in control and the Devil alter ego had more personality.

Watch the ten episode series to tie you over. It’s excellent.

Is it available for streaming anywhere? Just checked HBO Max and it's not there. I have a DC Infinite subscription as well but I was under the impression they did away with streaming content a while ago.

Is it available for streaming anywhere? Just checked HBO Max and it's not there. I have a DC Infinite subscription as well but I was under the impression they did away with streaming content a while ago.
Unfortunately no, it’s worth spending the money to buy the blu ray though. The blu comes with a digital copy.

My fan cast for Swamp Thing

Alec Holland/Swamp Thing- Taron Egerton
Abigail Arcane- Gratiela Brancusi
Linda Holland- Kylie Bunbury
Anton Arcane- Alec Secareanu
Jason Woodrue- Nikolaj Coster Waldau
Phillip Stark- Jamie Campbell Bower
Pamela Isley- Jessica Chastain
Avery Sunderland- Sam Neill

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts