T'Challounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
For myself, it depends on the game.

Mouse: MMORPG, Dungeon Crawler, RTS, First Person Shooter, Third Person Shooter

Console Controller: Everything else

Thankfully many computer games these days support console controllers.

On RTS and MMO’s, also most RPG’s, I used to only play on the computer. A controller is literally perfect for any car games though.

Last edited:
well i got attacked by a virus or something yesterday and ended up in a 25 hour coma
man that was the worst!
i had fever, chills, and because i know yall wanna know, i threw up over 40 times. i was so worried i was getting the flu. i had it last january and it sucked. i'm supposed to be going out of town this weekend which i really don't want to cancel on, and to make matters worse, i'm having surgery next thursday so i can't take any type of meds, so i've had to battle this on my own.

tl;dr - cc lives!

Hope all gets better CC and the surgery goes well

Off to see the Black Panther movie! Woohoo

What didn't ya like about it? Forgot to ask yesterday, LOL

It was just very ordinary, like I've seen it already. I felt the same way about Wonder Woman and everyone gushed about that. :( I think I've just seen too many films and I'm harder to impress.

It was just very ordinary, like I've seen it already. I felt the same way about Wonder Woman and everyone gushed about that. :( I think I've just seen too many films and I'm harder to impress.

I liked Wonder Woman a lot, except for the 3rd act. The 3rd act of the movie I felt made key mistakes, which knocked it down a bit for me.

I liked Wonder Woman a lot, except for the 3rd act. The 3rd act of the movie I felt made key mistakes, which knocked it down a bit for me.

WW for me was very predictable and the villain wasn't special to me. :(

WW for me was very predictable and the villain wasn't special to me. :(

I liked Ares when he was an idea, but when Ares finally has a physical presence in the movie, yeah he sucks. Just some non-threatening British guy in fake looking armor.

I liked Ares when he was an idea, but when Ares finally has a physical presence in the movie, yeah he sucks. Just some non-threatening British guy in fake looking armor.

Pretty much. :(

For real. At this point I’d be Ok with Ubisoft Star Wars games.
Witcher 3 was amazing though.

Yeah, they (CD Project Red) are the best at what they do at the moment.

I want to bring this thread up again without coming across as insulting to anyone. Don't know how to do it.

I get what you mean, since hype was through the roof like Wonder Woman expectations were high i think.

I didn't feel that way about Black Panther or WW, but I certainly get that feeling - Doctor Strange was that movie for me. And Ant-Man, to an extent. But especially Doctor Strange.

Yeah same about Dr. Strange. He was weirdly a childhood favorite of mine and I was kinda letdown by how standard and formula his movie was. I still enjoy it, but it's bottom-rung MCU for me.

I didn't feel that way about Black Panther or WW, but I certainly get that feeling - Doctor Strange was that movie for me. And Ant-Man, to an extent. But especially Doctor Strange.

Yeah I had skipped Strange at first because I'm not a fan but then when I finally saw it I really liked it. Same thing with Spider man Homecoming. Loved them both.I was hoping to avoid that with Black Panther but I got burned.

I'm watching One Punch Man again. I'm on Episode 3 where he reveals the 'secret' of his power.

It's so great. :D

THAT'S BULL****. So says the most useless character in the lore when it comes to fights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"