T'Challounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love One Punch Man

Can't wait for season 2

I think I've just seen too many films and I'm harder to impress.
As someone who watches a bunch of movies....watch some that everyone in the world says are bad.....then the ones that are Ok won't seem that bad.

What's it about?
Some guy who was rejected in every job interview he went to, and a failed attempt at suicide helped him recall an old fantasy of his of becoming a superhero. He saved the grandson of a rich dude and in doing so inspired other people to try and be heroes, while he was overshadowed in the eyes of the public.

It's making fun of Superman, Goku and every other over powered meathead in fiction. The guy wants to be a hero for fun but somehow got too powerful and now nothing is a challenge anymore, hence One Punch Man.

It also has some of the best action scenes I've ever seen in anything and it's hilarious.

Last edited:
It's the ultimate action anime, absolutely amazing.

[YT]km2OPUctni4[/YT]

Not much into anime. :( But I was thinking the Frankenstein Chronicles looked interesting.:)

As someone who watches a bunch of movies....watch some that everyone in the world says are bad.....then the ones that are Ok won't seem that bad.

Hee hee, sounds like good advice. :p

I think grand master chef Reek is going to try and make tacos al pastor

I think grand master chef Reek is going to try and make tacos al pastor

What did Pastor Al ever do to you? All of us Floridians always had a sneaking suspicion you GA boys were cannibals but now we have definitive proof!

Just cause i may not have seen something doesn't mean i can't have an opinion on it..

Ryan-Reynolds-confused.gif

Internet gonna internet. It's Chinatown, Reek.

That's the most PBU who has ever PBUed. I'm amazed they've lasted this long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"