The Dark Knight TDK fan art and manips Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did this originally
jokerrj4.jpg

(I'm not on my computer that has photoshop, so I used Paint to add the long hair and extended lips...lol, check it out)

jjei4.jpg

--dk7

This one is the best. Look at Two Face, he looks exactly like Aaron. If a new american style animation Batman series will be in plans, I will DOS WB/Fox/Whatever with pictures of Mat. The man has talent.
Nolan__s_Bat_Villains_by_Mathewism.jpg

wow thx! I just finished the new joker:
BATMAN___the_JOKER_by_Thanatheos.png

How could I forget...LAST...but not least...THE DARK KNIGHT himself...

pic0269nq4.jpg

(I will be working on more such as TwoFact and Riddler and such...but this is what I got for now everyone, feed back is welcome, let me know what you think)

--dk7

Updated version of my 3d batman model!
Sorry for the big pic guys
begins1qc6.jpg

I get what you mean... still something missing for me tho... maybe because the actual eye is only white and that implies a masked eye...

as I said tho, I really like, but I also like to C&C

No worries, I appreciate the C&C...that's how artists improve. If no one ever said something was bad, than no one would strive to do better:)

How's this for a change?

dsc00285iv5xv8.jpg

--dk7

I was just playing with illustrator.
This may be pushing what is allowed here. They are not the leaked pics, or technically even manips of the photos. In fact, there is not one pixel of the original photos in this. But if they are against policy I can delete it.
toonsqa8.jpg

Kinda quick and sketchy, but my version of TDK Joker-

TDK.jpg

(since it was a quicky I didn't really try for a Ledger-likeness :cwink: )

Hmm, well maybe I can make up for that with this...?

bat-page2.jpg

Kal-el1990, that is cool. I like the colouring job you did. I was planning on colouring all of them when I got the chance. Right now they are all in progress...but hopefully I can get them all detailed soon:)

here is a little something I did 2 years ago...my photoshop skills weren't as crisp as they are now so you can see the image isn't at it's best...

But anyways... I did a manip of my dad as the Joker...

dadjokerlv2.jpg

***EDIT***

Like FATHER...like son...

davejoker5zj6.jpg

lol

--dk7

My take on Two-Face... his suit would have his own blood spattered down the acid-burned side rather than an obvious two-tone costume a-la Batman Forever *shudder*
52kuu68.jpg

Hey guys, I'm LOVING everything! WELL DONE!

I got a few requests in for some manips over at IMBb. (I'm willywanker71689 over there)

Someone was talking about if Joker had a kid, etc...

So I made a

CUTE VERSION

jokerskid2.jpg

&

SPAWN OF THE JOKER VERSION

jokerskid3.jpg

Also, a request for AMH as the Riddler:

riddler2.jpg

I just really whipped these out. 10 min TOPS on each. It was a quick assignment. lol :hyper:

:woot:

Can't wait for that Joker/Ledger 3D, BTW! Wonderful job on Bale! Blew me away! :heart:

DK7, you should draw the classic two-shot picture of batman angrilly holding joker by the collar. joker a little beat up, blood dripping from the nose or mouth and he smiles. perhaps a tooth is missing. hair and clothes in shambles. batman holds him tight and is angry. that's a great image. it would look cool in your animated style. then someone on here can color it.

Luckastyle...your request has been granted...

and you were starting to make me think that I got lazy or something...so I decided to colour it myself lol...

But I am glad you requested this, I am pleased with how it came out. Hope you like it.:oldrazz:

:)
batjokesketchcopynp8.jpg

SEE...I'm not lazy:)
batjoke1ws9.jpg

--dk7

I apologize for how bad this is...I shall have to try another atempt some other time, I did this in literally 10 minutes, just to get the idea...because I couldnt find any pictures that worked together well enough, so I just grabbed whatever and did a quick manip to get the idea...

It is so bad LOL

moyerzw9.jpg

--dk7

now here's my two faces I did it quickly so understand thats its not perfect ..!:oldrazz:

photo134amh0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I love this thread so much, gotta join in the fun. Here's a sketch of a pic I'm working on:
Joker having a little waltz with Rachel, who has seen better days.

joker_rachel_dance_sm.jpg

I made a Two Face pic on Photoshop tonight.

Here:

TwoFace.jpg

But I didn't really like it much, so I did some more work on it:

TwoFaceFINAL.jpg

Which do you think is better?

LOL@ Dk! You tried, man. From the looks of it, that would be a pretty touch manip to pull off.

And I love the Joker dancing with Rachel! Absolutely Awesome! :heart:

It occurred to me how much tail Hugo Weaving would kick as The Riddler, given his penchant for eloquent roles. So here he is:

weavingriddler.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back