The Dark Knight Rises TDKR featuring a Giant Chicken

Dr. MIX

Superhero
Reaction score
Fellow Batfans, I've followed the production of Chris Nolan's batman trilogy since its infancy and I've fancied myself a huge Batman fanatic for a very long time. So much so that I've made a movie trailer in the same fashion of The Dark Knight Rises' second theatrical trailer in which a ruthless chicken known as General Tao (pretty much a replica of Bane) has taken Montreal city hostage. I would love it if you guys checked it out and gave me your feedback!

http://www.bigmike-productions.com/posts/the-man-with-2-guns-rise-of-general-tao

Mods, I've lost touch with the politics of posting threads in certain places so feel free to move or remove this thread altogether. But I hope you don't!

lol, what in the bad place did I just watch?

Fellow Batfans, I've followed the production of Chris Nolan's batman trilogy since its infancy and I've fancied myself a huge Batman fanatic for a very long time. So much so that I've made a movie trailer in the same fashion of The Dark Knight Rises' second theatrical trailer in which a ruthless chicken known as General Tao (pretty much a replica of Bane) has taken Montreal city hostage. I would love it if you guys checked it out and gave me your feedback!

http://www.bigmike-productions.com/posts/the-man-with-2-guns-rise-of-general-tao

Mods, I've lost touch with the politics of posting threads in certain places so feel free to move or remove this thread altogether. But I hope you don't!

:funny:

Love the inclusion of Mandarin's line from the IM3 trailer.

Yes, he stepped on the definition of evil. :oldrazz:

Oh man, I thought there was no way this video could live up the thread title, but it did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"