• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Teen Titans/Titans Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teen Titans. Her run is dreadfully boring and she turned Cassie into an uber-***** and and Lorena into an uber-skank on borderline Jade like levels.

Jade levels of skankitude you say? Wowzerz... Since I've never read her stuff before I guess I'll give the first issue a go but I won't get my hopes up too high. I just don't want Virgil to fall by the wayside now that he isn't on the Teen Titans anymore.

Also, I think the fact that he's no longer on the team is a mistake.

Especially with a cast this good Corp. It's a shame.
Good nothing. Ravager and Damian are enough on their own to make me pass on the series, even if Krul weren't associated with stuff as awful as The Rise of Arsenal.

Good nothing. Ravager and Damian are enough on their own to make me pass on the series, even if Krul weren't associated with stuff as awful as The Rise of Arsenal.
Ravager I can understand because she became absurdly boring once McKeever started writing her, but Damian is freaking awesome.

That said, I just don't see any plausible way for Damian to stay on the team for that long.

He's 10 years old while Conner, Cassie, and Bart are physically/psychologically or actually 17/18. Beast Boy is 21/22, and Raven while physically being at the age of her Teen Titan comrades, is actually the same age as Dick Grayson. No 10 year old is going to be able to relate and develop a Titans like relationship with them. And dare I say, ever since Danny Chase, the Titans really aren't a place for people who are younger than 16.

Then you have the loyalties that Conner, Cassie, and Bart have towards Tim. It's already been shown that Conner is not fond of the concept of simply replacing Tim, seen during Stephanie's short tenure as Robin.

And finally, you have Damian's personality itself. While reading his incredibly rude and misogynistic personality is fun to read, a person like that isn't going to have many friends. Hell the art is already showing Damian planning on acting like a little troll with Conner and Beast Boy already not liking him.

First Look: TITANS #26

6jitrk.jpg

Roy and Cheshire are sharing a romantic moment

This will lead to impotence and cat weapons:csad:

No it wasn't a romantic moment. God I ****ing hate DC for what they have done with the Titans :(

I have stopped buying it after the stupidity of Ryan Choi's death in the Titans special

The series needs to get a better writer and a better team line up

Last edited:
Hahahaha, he really is Superboy Prime. If only he had a ball to take home with him. :D

That crap is hillarious

I think Tattooed Man and Cinder were about to steal his lunch money:funny:

And Cheshire's pet name for Roy is My little Junkie. That sounds like a wildly inappropriate childrens toy.

My Little Junkie

Comes with needle rubber tubing and dead cat

Dead gang member figure and drug dealer figure sold seperately :awesome:

Where'd you get that from? Especially concerning the scans you posted, looks like he's finally back on the good path.
For serious?

"Don't tell me what to do."
"You can't talk to me this way."
"They all think I'm useless. A kid who can't handle himself. But I'm royalty." (Erm, no, technically you were a peasant whose sister married into royalty. By all accounts, now that Adam is dead, you've lost that claim.)
"They'll soon regret treating me like a fool."

Here's a kid with cosmic powerhouse skills and yet little guilt or qualms about murdering people and displays the personality of a whiny little entitled **** who can't see past the tip of his whiny ****ing nose. I honestly don't understand where you're seeing the "good path" in this. Is it the pretty white lightshow at the end? Max bloody Lord got the exact same display from the white ring just this week in Generation Lost. Is it the fact that he's planning on betraying the other Titans? 'Cause I can tell you right now that every single one of these Titans has planned or is planning to betray every single other one at some point.
emot-sweatdrop.gif

I actually like him less than SBP at this point because it feels like we're supposed to take this **** at face value as genuine drama or something.

For serious?

"Don't tell me what to do."
"You can't talk to me this way."
"They all think I'm useless. A kid who can't handle himself. But I'm royalty." (Erm, no, technically you were a peasant whose sister married into royalty. By all accounts, now that Adam is dead, you've lost that claim.)
"They'll soon regret treating me like a fool."

Here's a kid with cosmic powerhouse skills and yet little guilt or qualms about murdering people and displays the personality of a whiny little entitled **** who can't see past the tip of his whiny ****ing nose. I honestly don't understand where you're seeing the "good path" in this. Is it the pretty white lightshow at the end? Max bloody Lord got the exact same display from the white ring just this week in Generation Lost. Is it the fact that he's planning on betraying the other Titans? 'Cause I can tell you right now that every single one of these Titans has planned or is planning to betray every single other one at some point.
emot-sweatdrop.gif

I actually like him less than SBP at this point because it feels like we're supposed to take this **** at face value as genuine drama or something.

Less than Superboy Prime:wow:

That crap is hillarious

I think Tattooed Man and Cinder were about to steal his lunch money:funny:

And Cheshire's pet name for Roy is My little Junkie. That sounds like a wildly inappropriate childrens toy.

My Little Junkie

Comes with needle rubber tubing and dead cat

Dead gang member figure and drug dealer figure sold seperately :awesome:

Greatest Mysti post, ever. Awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members