Teen Titans/Titans Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Henderson's run had Conner, Cassie, and Bart too, but the stories were still boring. I'm not gonna bother with Krul's run myself for a few reasons: 1) same guy who wrote all this Arsenal ridiculousness of the past year, 2) Damian (who, granted, may just be a cameo), and 3) Ravager (who definitely will not just be a cameo).

Really? I thought Conner and Bart were only just coming back in. I read an online preview of one of Henderson's issues once and her writing looked terrible, the dialogue was cringeworthy...granted, Krul's Arsenal stuff has been awful too, but I'm a fan of Damian and the rest of the team, and I'm indifferent to Ravager. The art looks good too, and I haven't read this title in years, so I'm trying to be hopeful. I know my expectations will inevitably be shot down in flames, but a guy can hope :oldrazz:

What's all this dead cat business? Something from the Arsenal mini?

There is a scene in Rise of Arsenal where he beats up gang members with a dead cat:dry:

...what, does he use it as a bludgeon or something? :huh:

Yes he does

He does this after he tries to have sex with Cheshire but cannot because he is impotent from heroin use

Still think drugs are cool?:awesome:

Really? I thought Conner and Bart were only just coming back in. I read an online preview of one of Henderson's issues once and her writing looked terrible, the dialogue was cringeworthy...granted, Krul's Arsenal stuff has been awful too, but I'm a fan of Damian and the rest of the team, and I'm indifferent to Ravager. The art looks good too, and I haven't read this title in years, so I'm trying to be hopeful. I know my expectations will inevitably be shot down in flames, but a guy can hope :oldrazz:

What's all this dead cat business? Something from the Arsenal mini?
They're already back. They came back a few months ago while Henderson was still writing. She didn't really get to do much with them, but I tried it out when they came back and you're right, Henderson's dialogue is bad and her plots are boring.

Good luck with Krul. I've tried to be hopeful for Teen Titans numerous times already and I've been burned every time.

Yes he does

He does this after he tries to have sex with Cheshire but cannot because he is impotent from heroin use

Still think drugs are cool?:awesome:

That...actually sounds kind of hilarious :funny:

They're already back. They came back a few months ago while Henderson was still writing. She didn't really get to do much with them, but I tried it out when they came back and you're right, Henderson's dialogue is bad and her plots are boring.

Good luck with Krul. I've tried to be hopeful for Teen Titans numerous times already and I've been burned every time.

Well, with the above revelation about the dead cat, my enthusiasm has already been tempered a bit...

That...actually sounds kind of hilarious :funny:

icon14.gif

Well, with the above revelation about the dead cat, my enthusiasm has already been tempered a bit...

I am expecting his Teen Titans run to be full of impotence and cat weapons

And that's terrible

Could be a laugh though :cwink: Maybe Beast Boy could be the cat weapon?

:wow:

Mind blowing

TheCorpulent1 said:
The problem is it wasn't supposed to be. ;)

I am not so sure of that Corp

I think it might be a dark comedy

That or JT Krul was taffyed by a comic book fan and this is his revenge on us all :awesome:

teentitans9002.jpg

TEEN TITANS #90
Written by J.T. KRUL
Art and cover by NICOLA SCOTT & DOUG HAZLEWOOD
1:10 Variant cover by KARL KERSCHL
It's mayhem at the cafeteria as Headcase and the Feral Boys run wild! Can the Teen Titans pull themselves together long enough to overcome this combined threat - or will Damian once again be their downfall?
Retailers please note: This issue ships with two covers. Please see the Previews Order Form for more information.
On sale DECEMBER 29 * 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US

At first I didn't notice the blades so I was thinking that Damian was throwing a Robin shield like Captain America :p

About time, the titans need a pair on that team since the Robins have been the only members to own em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"