Comics The '07 X-Event: Endangered Species, Messiah Complex, & Disassembled

Thing is, I was all for them throwing one or two Illyana elements into Pixie's powers. Armor is being touted as the new Kitty and people have been comparing Prodigy to Cypher for a while, so I thought "okay, Pixie is the new Magik."

But if you're gonna bring Magik back, there's really no point.

X-MenManifestDestiny.jpg

X-Men: Manifest Destiny #1 cover

Shivalry is NOT dead!!!
Yay! Bobby love!

Yay! Bobby love!

About time... I've heard rumor that once Xavier is in his right state of mind again, another team will be formed, including Iceman.

...After all, who the hell would rather hear tales about rehashed X-Men stories from Xavier's head, versus action from Rogue's (now defunct) Rapid Response team? ...It's a no brainer - no pun intended.

He needs a costume made of unstable molecules that'll turn into ice with him. That's how Human Torch finds clothes that withstand his solar-level heat, Mr. Fantastic's costume stretches as extensively as he does, Mercury's suit also changes to liquid metal, and so on.

He needs a costume made of unstable molecules that'll turn into ice with him. That's how Human Torch finds clothes that withstand his solar-level heat, Mr. Fantastic's costume stretches as extensively as he does, Mercury's suit also changes to liquid metal, and so on.
He had one in the 90's, the two toned blue one, just give him that back.....

Bobby's costumes change into ice depending on the artist. For the most part over the years, he's mainly had his costumes ice up with him during most of his appearances. It seems that hasnt been the case recently when drawn by Bachalo and Ramos

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"