Days of Future Past 'There's a wolf on the school' - The Booboo Stewart Thread

I'm really interested to see what Warpath will do, since we've seen nothing so far. It seems like he'll team up with Blink alot so I'm hoping we'll see some cool stuff (and judging by the theatre display, they make a cool team)

proxy.jpg

you can see warpath on the back of a sentinel on the right of the promo

Very cool!

That looks like the sentinel at the end of the opening battle sequence in front of kitty and bishop

i found it on twitter. looks like its from someone's movie theater.

upon further inspection it looks like he is exiting a portal to get on the sentinel. pretty cool teamwork.

Are you able to post the profile name or link of the person who posted it on instagram? I would like to see where (in the US, somewhere else) this would be. If not if you don't mind private messaging it? :yay:

Thanks.

Are you able to post the profile name or link of the person who posted it on instagram? I would like to see where (in the US, somewhere else) this would be. If not if you don't mind private messaging it? :yay:

Thanks.

i dont have the information you're looking for. the person isn't one of my followers and i don't follow the person. the past couple of days i've been searching 'x-men' on twitter just to see if i can find any news or early reactions and i just happen to come upon that picture. sorry.

I just saw Blink's power featurette on YouTube and I noticed that she and Warpath are always sticking together. :)

I know Warpath has a very limited exposure here but I still hope he has a few decent displays of power.

And oh, keep using spoiler tags when appropriate guys. :)

Was quite dissapointed in how Warpath was utilized in this film actually.

I really wasn't expecting much from him.

Aww, sad to hear that! I still hope he surprises me in some way.

But can you say that the overall future battle scenes were awesome?

I just saw Blink's power featurette on YouTube and I noticed that she and Warpath are always sticking together. :)

I know Warpath has a very limited exposure here but I still hope he has a few decent displays of power.

And oh, keep using spoiler tags when appropriate guys. :)

Yes they are. There was a sad scene when Warpath lied on the ground and Blink rushed to him.

Bnh-OLIIAAE27s4.png

Bnh-AKDIcAAWWPb.png

^I opened the spoiler and only read "Yes". That should be enough for me. :funny:

Warpath had an OK screen time in the future, he even had more lines than Storm & Bishop.

My favorite scene was him spotting the Sentinel ships thousands of miles away from the temple

His head was blasted in the final battle

Really like warpath in the movie.

his fearlessness at the face of death was great and speaking of face and death seeing his face sheared off by that beam was gruesome

If X-Force gets made I really hope Warpath is a part of it. Booboo is perfectly cast as Warpath. Native American, knows martial arts, can get big, can make a mean face when necessary, he's perfect!

Last edited:
He was much better than I thought he would be. I liked the superhuman tracking powers.

Warpath rocked! Nuff Said! He represented us Native Americans well! Fearless!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"