Days of Future Past 'There's a wolf on the school' - The Booboo Stewart Thread

Warpath rocked! Nuff Said! He represented us Native Americans well! Fearless!

Aww, that's really cool! :woot:

He had 6 lines in the film:
"They're here", "Sentinels", "Blink", "Ahhhh" "They never where" & "12 Sentinel ships, 10 miles etc"

Aww, that's really cool! :woot:

He had 6 lines in the film:
"They're here", "Sentinels", "Blink", "Ahhhh" "They never where" & "12 Sentinel ships, 10 miles etc"

He has more lines than other new mutants :woot:

He was awesome. Yeah he and the future mutants were really only there to show the fighting that they faced in the future but they were great at showing it, more time with them would have been great to get to know them more (heck I could have watched an entire movie set in the future!) but at least they had a roll to play and I love how each one was given a task to fulfill for scouting and keeping ahead of the Sentinels.

I liked what we saw of him. He was more awesome than I thought he was gonna be :D

I hope he can be in a future film or even a spin off like X-Force. I think he'd fit well and would get to do even more

I found Warpath to be a really odd inclusion in the movie. He didn't really add anything to the movie, either in story or visually, and he seemed desperately under-powered compared to the rest of the team.

He shouldn't really have been there. Forgettable fluff. I wonder why they even chose to include him.

I found Warpath to be a really odd inclusion in the movie. He didn't really add anything to the movie, either in story or visually, and he seemed desperately under-powered compared to the rest of the team.

He shouldn't really have been there. Forgettable fluff. I wonder why they even chose to include him.

I felt the same way, honestly if Anna had more time to film, or even if she did 2 weeks was enough to film. I would've took him out and gave his spot to Rogue. It would've been nice to see her flying, jumping, punching, etc.

My thoughts as well. He seemed relatively pointless.

I felt the same way, honestly if Anna had more time to film, or even if she did 2 weeks was enough to film. I would've took him out and gave his spot to Rogue. It would've been nice to see her flying, jumping, punching, etc.

I guess people have moved on this the particular actor. I think it is so disrespectful and tacky to the actors and actresses who all did good jobs in this movie, when I hear talk about how this person or that person should have been removed to bring in Rogue. Obviously the director, producer and studio were fine with his and the others' work and felt there was no need for Rogue in those scenes. Somehow, despite this "mistake" the movie was able to get sky-high reviews and a decent/good box-office. Geez! I'm waiting for the "Rogue should have replaced Blink or Bishop" posts.

No one is being rude or trying to insult Booboo all we're saying is that this particular character could have been left out the movie, and probably included in the 3rd film where he could have been done justice. Initially everyone thought Rogue was going to absorb his power of flight, strength, etc and become the kick a$$ Rogue we've waited 14 years to see. I have nothing wrong with his character, visually for me he didn't add much compared to others and most of his powers weren't even shown (maybe it was left on the cutting room floor). In terms of the new mutants and their power display he got shafted even Sunspot who didn't speak made up for it.

I'm simply saying he could've been included in the past like some of "hypers" thought and made the sentinel fight some what interesting.

Oh, I guess that was the impression I was under when you said to replace him with Rogue. Why do any of the actors have to get cut because of her? I could see if they gave some hysterically bad performance, then sure, cut them. Plus, they used him to determine when the Sentinals were getting close and for fighting purposes.

Also, the issues people have with Rogue were more than just giving her some powers. That's the easy part. Plus, she was on hiatus when they did all those reshoots last fall, so...come to your own conclusions on that issue.

I thought Warpath had some use. He was like a Sentinel radar to the group, but of course that part could have been removed and things would still be the same.

They could've showed off that part of his power better. They also could've shown his leaping powers better too. That said, I actually quite liked this character in the movie. Though my sister kept laughing about how they kept killing Booboo Stewart from the Twilight films.

I stil like Warpath's presence in DOFP :) I hope this is not a short term thing. I could see how the new mutants are a way of introducing them for upcoming projects in the future :)

I loved his stance and expression during the opening battle when he tried to defend the room where Kitty and Bishop were :)

Did Warpath have any super strength in the film and if so how did he display it?

I think we did not see a lot of his powers (or any of the future mutants for that matter) because they overpowered the sentinels. :s Would be nice to see them take out a few of those giants first before they were overwhelmed.

For such a small part in the movie I think this guy did a great job as Warpath. With how brutal (not to mention creepy) the future Sentinels were he stood his ground to try and protect Bishop & Kitty. In his case, I thought that moment in front of the vault was incredibly well done in showing how grim this movie was going to be.

It'd be easy to miss what type of powers he had though because he didn't seem very effective (I'd have to watch the film again) in the battles with the Sentinels. I agree that it would have been cool to see some of the mutants actually stand a chance against the future Sentinels. I can't remember a single one being destroyed (one getting it's arm cut off I believe and that's it.)

Was very dissapointed in how James was portrayed in this film. He's one of my favourite X-men. He ran around like a normal human being. Didn't have his super-strength and leaping, heck even flight powers. He was wasted imo.

For such a small part in the movie I think this guy did a great job as Warpath. With how brutal (not to mention creepy) the future Sentinels were he stood his ground to try and protect Bishop & Kitty. In his case, I thought that moment in front of the vault was incredibly well done in showing how grim this movie was going to be.

It'd be easy to miss what type of powers he had though because he didn't seem very effective (I'd have to watch the film again) in the battles with the Sentinels. I agree that it would have been cool to see some of the mutants actually stand a chance against the future Sentinels. I can't remember a single one being destroyed (one getting it's arm cut off I believe and that's it.)

Agreed, it clear this was a young version of Warpath compared to the fully developed Warpath from the comics but at least he has had a decent representation on screen. Plus with that timeline altered they can always do an older version if they choose to use him again in X-Force say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"