• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Dark Knight Rises The 80th TDKR General Discussion & Speculation Thread - - Part 82

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found this on twitter Lawl

TzEkG.jpg

Newspaper caption begins CAPED CRUSADER.

The subway repair is also delayed or something.

Can you guys tell the date at the newspaper? I can't. :funny:

Bn2kR.jpg

I`d just like to share my opinion about the first pic with Batman and Catwoman on opposite sides of that gate. I think thats 1:28 in the trailer. Almost seems like Bats locked Catwoman on the other side for her safety and hes going to try and take on Bane on his own

He's reading the business section. "... Doubles down and loses"

Hmm.. Trouble at Wayne Enterprises maybe?

Edit: Maybe there is a bit of truth to the so-called "spoiler" that: Lucius urges Wayne to get out of Gotham and do business abroad, broadening Wayne Enterprise's business.

Last edited:
Bn2kR.jpg

I`d just like to share my opinion about the first pic with Batman and Catwoman on opposite sides of that gate. I think thats 1:28 in the trailer. Almost seems like Bats locked Catwoman on the other side for her safety and hes going to try and take on Bane on his own

Possibly. I still think she lures him down there for Bane. How awesome would it be if there is a big chase with Bats and Catwoman only for him to get trapped in the sewer with Bane?

tumblr_m4g4r4Q8kS1qggc8oo1_1280.jpg

Anyone else getting a 'Hear no evil, Speak no evil, See no evil" thing from these posters?
Except it should be Bane: Rule All Evil, Catwoman: Adapt All Evil and Batman: Destroy All Evil

It's the bit in the middle, right?
It almost looks like GOTHAM CITY, JANUARY 13 2013?

The Subway death should be significant, with what Bane manages to get up to down there.
Lack Of Security Raises Concerns for ...Union?

Last edited:
tumblr_m4g4r4Q8kS1qggc8oo1_1280.jpg

Anyone else getting a 'Hear no evil, Speak no evil, See no evil" thing from these posters?
Except it should be Bane: Rule All Evil, Catwoman: Adapt All Evil and Batman: Destroy All Evil

Not bad. :up:

Its says January 17, 2012 or 2013 I think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back