• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Dark Knight Rises The 80th TDKR General Discussion & Speculation Thread - - - Part 83

Status
Not open for further replies.
LLavs.gif

Is that the Bat bunker they're in?

and i LOVE the scene with all the cops chasing batman on the batpod...

Same here. Speculation time; is that present time TDKR or some time between TDK and TDKR's 8 year gap?

There was lots of Bane badassery to be had as well, also a nice little Gordon voice-over. I'm about to rewind and watch again.

I hope it goes online soon because I saw only the last half of it.

oh my gawd!!!!!!!!! what is going on!!!!!!!! my heart is not ready for this!!!!

WHOA- another new TV spot was just shown on ABC at the end of the Modern Family finale...it featured Catowman driving his lambo...it was epic!

Just saw it too. It was really cool, humorous, and somewhat light hearted. Awesome awesome

I'm surprised they have the underground bunker still. Figured they would have just kept his stuff in the new Batcave this time.
I like it. Nice continuity nods. :woot: Probably a safe place for Fox after Bane raids Applied Sciences.

Just rewatched...some GREAT lines between Bruce and Selina at the costume ball at Wayne Manor..

"Nice costume for a cat burglar..."

"and who are you pretending to be?"

Also, some new footage that blows the mind.

WHAT?! A Selina TV spot? :awesome:

Is that the Bat bunker they're in?

Same here. Speculation time; is that present time TDKR or some time between TDK and TDKR's 8 year gap?

Just saw a Catwoman focused tv spot...AWESOME

Good question...what if its directly after the end of TDK? Personally i think that is when batman is either rushing to save gordon (flare scene) or its right after that scene with him going to start his onslaught of f****** s*** up:BA

I sure do love this lag! It's awesome having to refresh 10 times just to see the newest posts. :whatever:

What's this Catwoman TV spot you guys are talking about?

Just rewatched...some GREAT lines between Bruce and Selina at the costume ball at Wayne Manor..

"Nice costume for a cat burglar..."

"and who are you pretending to be?"

Also, some new footage that blows the mind.

:wow: :hrt:

where are all the marketing sucks people? :devil:

I kid I kid...

but seriously.... :devil:

:hehe:

What a glorious day this has been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"