The Accent

Didn't know this was a thing lol. I'm glad he had an American accent though; not sure why'd they give him a British accent.

I meant bc doesn't do a impressive American accent .he still sounded british there.

Really? From the little bit I heard he sounded like Hugh Laurie as House

I'm no expert in accent..but listen to steve rogers and tony stark accents in movie..those are true blue American accents.

I love the sherlock series of BC so I listen to his quite a bit. The accents use in the Movie trailer just seems like a water-down, less thick version of his british accent.

Just my personal views though.

I'm no expert in accent..but listen to steve rogers and tony stark accents in movie..those are true blue American accents.

I love the sherlock series of BC so I listen to his quite a bit. The accents use in the Movie trailer just seems like a water-down, less thick version of his british accent.

Just my personal views though.

There are a lot of different American accents. Cumberbatch sounds fine from the little there is to go on.

Well if he pulls it off as well as Hugh Laurie throughout, it'll be okay
just feels strange (**ahem**) because we're so very familiar with Cumberbatch's dulcet British voice

Now that I've heard Batch in the trailer, I'm glad he's moved away from an English accent. He would have reminded me way too much of Sherlock. I wasn't looking forward to hearing him tackle an American accent after hearing his Bostonian accent in Black Mass, but he sounded really good in what I heard in the trailer.

It's a bit unrealistic though isn't it? America doesn't have doctors.

Seriously, name one. I bet you can't.

Cumberbatch's American accent kinda sounded like Charlie Cox's American accent, especially during the chakra line.

You can always tell an Englishman doing American because they overpronounce everything

gotta mumble a bit if you wanna sound like us, lol

Dr Phil
Dr Pepper
Dr Scholls

we got lotsa doctors dammit
:oldrazz:

He is, there were only a few moments where I noticed a slip in his films
while not English but Australian, another good one is Portia De Rossi, the only time in all of Arrested Development or any of her other shows where I hear it is when she says 'anything' which she pronounces more like 'eh-nuh-thing'

Andrew garfield is really good as well.

Johnny Depp is probably the best. he is American, but adopt an British accent most in real life..hmmm

Dr Phil
Dr Pepper
Dr Scholls

we got lotsa doctors dammit
:oldrazz:

Those guys are all Canadian. Still, it's nice that there are some doctors in America now. I really think that country can develop one day and really make something of itself.

He is, there were only a few moments where I noticed a slip in his films
while not English but Australian, another good one is Portia De Rossi, the only time in all of Arrested Development or any of her other shows where I hear it is when she says 'anything' which she pronounces more like 'eh-nuh-thing'

Oh no we are not having an Australian doctor strange!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"