• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The All Encompassing AQUAMAN Movie Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, agreed! Maybe they'll show us the scene of Arthur and Mera talking from when they first started filming.

I think Yahya has mentioned on Twitter that he has wore the Manta suit. So maybe we will get to see that.

I can't wait to see what Dolph Lundgren looks like as Nereus

They could show some training and maybe some costume fittings.

Plus we already know what Jason and Amber will look like as Arthur and Mera but I sure hope we get to see what Nicole Kidman looks like as Queen Atlanna

8pMKkBq.jpg

Probably the picture PLUS Jason hinting at knowing secrets.

I hope it IS a GL casting announcement so we can get on with it already!

I need a teaser/trailer for Aquaman. I'll skip the JL trailer so I need this one. Come on James Wan, gimme the goodies. :D :D

Give_it_to_me_nao.gif

Aquaman is Star Wars but underwater !!!!!!!!!! Gimme the clip stat :jd: :jd: :jd:

I think the SS trailer two years ago would've taught them that there's no point trying to hide this s***.

Yeah, they gotta post this. What's the point of having anything if you aren't gonna leak it.

So the teaser didn't release online. What the hell?? I was marking out for this one. :( :(

Crying_in_sorrow.gif

I need this. Someone plz leak/upload this teaser.

giphy.gif

It seems that clip won't leak... shame.

So sad that they didn't release this!

WB's Twitter put up a vid of the last 10-15 seconds of the teaser with the A logo and fans freaking out, so it's not as if they're opposed to this getting out... strange.

Maybe they want to give it a little time so it's not overshadowed by the JL trailer and whatever Marvel might be doing. They premiered an IT trailer a few days ago and it won't be online until later this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"