• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The All Encompassing AQUAMAN Movie Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
WB's Twitter put up a vid of the last 10-15 seconds of the teaser with the A logo and fans freaking out, so it's not as if they're opposed to this getting out... strange.

Maybe they want to give it a little time so it's not overshadowed by the JL trailer and whatever Marvel might be doing. They premiered an IT trailer a few days ago and it won't be online until later this week.

That wasn't the teaser that was just waves on the screen as Momoa entered

DFXbDa2UwAAIa0y.jpg:large

Ocean Master's army!

Was feeling for Aquaman fans that we didn't get to see any footage online but holy **** this is amazing!

Sigh... Well we have something to look forward to at least. What are the chances AM get's a teaser before JL?

They've really improved the coral from that initial footage a few months ago. So colourful and beautiful. Can't wait to see the finished product!

Just read a description of the footage that was shown.
Not sure why it took me so long to think of doing that.

It sounds so cool
goddamnit

Sigh... Well we have something to look forward to at least. What are the chances AM get's a teaser before JL?

I'd say very good. They had teaser read now and JL is what, 3 months away? I think we will see AQ teaser with it

Was feeling for Aquaman fans that we didn't get to see any footage online but holy **** this is amazing!

Atlantis looks so damn amazing hell it looks just as good as if not better than Asgard or even Themyscira

Would be nice, but I won't hold my breath.

It'll probably be like... "Enjoy this close-up square inch of the helmet! Doesn't it look cool?"

Oh God. I think the lack of huge reveals this year has made me cynical. :csad:

Would be nice, but I won't hold my breath.

It'll probably be like... "Enjoy this close-up square inch of the helmet! Doesn't it look cool?"

Oh God. I think the lack of huge reveals this year has made me cynical. :csad:

Still, something is better than nothing.

And also, holding your breath? Awesome pun :woot:

I am curious how Aquaman will summon the sea creatures.

The way I imagine it, he closes his eyes and he sends out a subtle shockwave from his body and we see that through a bird's eye view. That would be so cool.

Yeah I kind of see it as they are swimming by, they twitch and then do what he wants. Not sure how they will show that though

Apparently Nicole Kidman is going on set this week. I hope we see some leaks. I'm dying to know what she's filming and what she looks like

I feel sorry for that Bumblebee movie.

Well, does Transformers still have that box office draw it used to have? Haven't seen..well, much past some of the first film and I heard that the recent one wasn't doing so well.

I feel sorry for that Bumblebee movie.

The director on board the film is Travis Knight, he has a record of directing Kubo and the two strings, which was a critically acclaimed film along with producing critically acclaimed films such as paranorman and the boxtrolls. It may end up turning good.

I believe we have a safe bet with Aquaman though.

Never seen anyone of those movies but heard good things. I'm still betting on Aquaman though.

But as far as a Bumblebee movie goes it could be a Brad Bird Mission Impossible situation. So we'll see. If anything I hope this just makes them move Aquaman back up. But if they don't then that proves WB has faith in this movie imo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"