The All Encompassing AQUAMAN Movie Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
New set photo. Possible spoilers...

DGeRbMAVYAE29qk.jpg

https://twitter.com/DCEUNews/status/893842956959883267

This movie is going to surprise many people ! (in a good way).

Me too! I can't wait to see what the new generation of Aquafans will be like

I reckon Orm has worked out Mera is trying to bring Arthur in so he's sent some people over to sort her out.

Some set pics! Just the scenery.

DGjyQ75W0AI1W90.jpg

DGjySLdXoAIbZfk.jpg

DGjyTUMXoAETM-q.jpg

DGjyUO6XkAABGwn.jpg

I wonder if we will see Orm do something to cause massive flooding somewhere?

What's with all the storage containers? Is that for privacy or minimize wind impact on the set?

What's with all the storage containers? Is that for privacy or minimize wind impact on the set?

Storage containers are used for different reasons.. in the pics posted above they could serve as structures that will be used to hold giant Green screens backdrop, that will be later on replaced by some outdoor location.

Sometimes sets (houses, shops) made of wood, card-board and other materials are built using storage containers as a base, which support the fake sets.

Oh wow that looks incredible. Maybe that's how they'll do the underwater scenes? Do it normally and then greenscreen in some water and CGI in some bubbles and hair movement effects?

Storage containers are used for different reasons.. in the pics posted above they could serve as structures that will be used to hold giant Green screens backdrop, that will be later on replaced by some outdoor location.

Sometimes sets (houses, shops) made of wood, card-board and other materials are built using storage containers as a base, which support the fake sets.
BvS did the same thing.
batmansetindetroit2.jpg

B2DMmHY.jpg

I imagine the shipping containers also double as a means to transport at least some of the materials for the set, too.

http://heroichollywood.com/james-wan-aquaman-not-joke/

TheWrap recently got a moment to speak with director James Wan, who praised Justice League director Zack Snyder’s decision to cast Momoa in the role of the future ruler of Atlantis:

“[It’s] a stroke of genius. Momoa is not a guy that you would go up to and make fun of – I really think you immediately remove any of the stigma of the character from the cartoons that we are familiar with.”

Wan plans to take the character’s mythology seriously and show the full extent of the half-man, half-Atlantean’s superpowers, which go well beyond being able to talk to fish. That being said, he did suggest that they’ll still make a few jokes alluding to the Super Friends version of the character:

“Having said that, I’m not completely unaware of the stigma. If anything, I embrace it and being able to laugh at yourself and have fun at yourself is important and that’s something I am aware of as I make Aquaman right now.”

It sounds hard to film underwater. I guess that's why we still haven't got that Disney remake of the little mermaid yet.

Now I think about it, by far the worst part of Harry Potter and the goblet of fire were the underwater bits so maybe technically we aren't there yet? Although Aquaman might be the movie that breaks through

I wonder if we will see Orm do something to cause massive flooding somewhere?

Can't imagine the first ever Aquaman film without at least a little flooding somewhere. ;)

Oh wow whales! How beautiful! Maybe they want a cameo in the movie?

It must happen!

Well, Willy is probably looking for a comeback project I'd imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"