The All Encompassing AQUAMAN Movie Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
In one hand, I wouldn't mind them going for a "lighter", more simplistic version of the JL suit, since I know the armored look fight the "knights of the round table" thematic that Zack's going for; with that said, I'd love it if they go back to the BvS Peter David look, since that's my favorite for this Arthur. I also think that a look closer to the classic suit (like the statue that was making the rounds before) just looks a lot less impressive than both the looks we've seen so far.

Of course, there's the detail of how tough it'd for Momoa to basically have to do all those months of shirtless shooting (going with the BvS look), since he's have to remain that incredibly super cut for so long.

isn't this what they r going for?
18512704_1682543038716073_8623249390594686976_n.jpg

I don't think that's at all official, unless we have confirmation?

Aquaman needs to get a marketing deal with Sea World.

Oh dear what a mess. I'm not cleaning that up

Yeah can't really tell. Nice to see that action shots are happening and hopefully we get a look at them that gives more away.

Well, what we have seen are Mera and Arthur being chased/pursued by these Atlantean guards, with Mera running across the rooftops and Arthur fighting them in these buildings, of what looks to be a village/town (on land.) These could be part of Ocean Master's army, since Jason said that Ocean Master had an army in the Comic-Con footage.

Oh right, thanks for that :up:

I'm loving the set pics from this movie, the armor looks great and the location is perfect for a holiday, or in this case a nice big action sequence. :D

Looks breathtaking. Aquaman is the only single shred of hope I have for the DCEU. James Wan has my trust.

Love that epic scenery with the rocks and everything. Very mythic. Echos of Arthurian but without the cliche

Awesome views above. This film is a great excuse for really good coastal shots.

isn't this what they r going for?
18512704_1682543038716073_8623249390594686976_n.jpg

I'm pretty sure that's a fan-made; it just looks uninspired to me after the JL suit which has the elaborate patterns you would expect in a medieval king's armor; also, if the trident is an Atlantean relic, why would they change it??

It's gonna be interesting to watch Wan's movie not swallowed by the darkness :funny: Those locations are lovely!

Yeah to be honest I think DC got the message that the dark thing was a bad idea. Except for the bat of course

Ha, well at least those people who whinged about Wonder Woman not being patriotic enough will be happy with him that flag in the front yard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"