The All-Star Marvel RPG: Season 1.5: OOC/Sign-Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just FYI, I already used Coulson in my Hulk posts, He's an agent of SHIELD

Don't think you can use Krull, anyway. From what I read on wiki, Krull's currently being published by Dark Horse.

One more Jean Grey post and a couple of Iron Man posts, and I'm ready to give this Season the ol' send-off.

Im gonna give majestic a few days to post, then Im just gonna go ahead and wrap up the Weapon X arc solo if he don't.

I'm sorry if Coulson was already used, i'll change him to just Agent as a character of my oun, while Kull is now from dark horse he used to be from marvel, that actually made him more famous, and many official chronologies of the marvel universe say the events from kull and conan happened, in least the ones published by marvel.
I only started to read now, but i began from the begining but there's so much already written i don't know where to start reading, can somebody help me?

I'm sorry if Coulson was already used, i'll change him to just Agent as a character of my oun, while Kull is now from dark horse he used to be from marvel, that actually made him more famous, and many official chronologies of the marvel universe say the events from kull and conan happened, in least the ones published by marvel.
I only started to read now, but i began from the begining but there's so much already written i don't know where to start reading, can somebody help me?
Final decision on something like that is up to GM, so wait for Andy to decide if the app is go or not.

I'm not going down the tangential-characters road again. There was enough of a fit over allowing Hyperion way in the beginning of the game. If we start adding in characters just because their comics were at one point published under the Marvel label, then there's nothing stopping people from applying as the Transformers or GI Joe or Doctor Who or Godzilla. Hell, I could apply as Batman or Superman because of the Marvel/DC crossover comics published over the years.

So as far as I'm concerned, characters like Kull aren't allowed, especially considering they're being published by a different label now.

Damn...so much for having the A-Team lead the new Howling Commandos :csad:

And that's a wrap with Matt and the gang, so I'm fully wrapped for the season.

Do we have a number for this universe? Like Earth-616

In case you didn't get the reference, that was Apollo in my last Thor post. Speaking of which, I'm all done with Thor now.

Do we have a number for this universe? Like Earth-616
I vote 69, its immature and what not...but someone's gotta be it. I remember talking about it earlier this season.

LOL :p
I was thinking Earth-615 because it's not that far off from 616...Kinda...

I'm not going down the tangential-characters road again. There was enough of a fit over allowing Hyperion way in the beginning of the game. If we start adding in characters just because their comics were at one point published under the Marvel label, then there's nothing stopping people from applying as the Transformers or GI Joe or Doctor Who or Godzilla. Hell, I could apply as Batman or Superman because of the Marvel/DC crossover comics published over the years.

So as far as I'm concerned, characters like Kull aren't allowed, especially considering they're being published by a different label now.

Is Barack Obama allowed?

obama-ross.jpg

Okay so I just checked and Earth 69 IS taken. At least according to Wikipedia.
"Earth-69"
also known as
Earth-01000101 Incredible Hulk vol.2 #600 (mentioned)
  • Home of the Tuatha De Turing, the Cyber-Sidhe.
  • Called Earth-01000101 in the story; this universe's the dominant lifeform evolved from binary computers. "01000101" is binary for "69".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"