The All-Star Marvel RPG: Season 1.5: OOC/Sign-Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Gwen's easy?

She brought Pete up to her room because that's where her computer is and she wanted to show him the preview video for Elder Scrolls V.

And then they did it.

She brought Pete up to her room because that's where her computer is and she wanted to show him the preview video for Elder Scrolls V.

And then they did it.

We all know how wood elves can get a girl all hot and bothered.

Actually...we don't. No, we don't. :csad:

And that, ladies and gentlemen, will do it. Season 1 of All-Star Marvel has officially come to a close!

As I said, there will be approximately a 2-week break in between this season and the next, to allow everyone to formulate plans for the next season, put in their entries for the Wiki when it goes up, and to take a breather overall. The Season 2 OOC thread will be going up next week.

In the meantime, let's do some season-end awards, shall we? And remember, these are meant to be for the entire season, not just recently.

Best Hero:

Best Villain:

Best Alternate/'All-Star' Concept:

Best Storyline:

Best Solo Arc:

Best Fight:

Best Post:

MVP:

See you guys in Season 2! And since there probably isn't a more appropriate time for me to get to say it....

EXCELSIOR!

They do when you accidentally leave a part out of it :doh:

(fixed now)

I <3 montage posts.

And it really excites me for my new character. ;)

First, my pants are wet from the Season end Montage. Second, award noms

Best Hero:
Spider-Man/Peter Parker(Andy C.)

Best Fight: Right now? Im torn between the Times Square fight and San Francisco.

Best Storyline: Nick Fury and SHIELD

Best Post: Can I nominate the montage? If not the Captain America broadcast.

Last edited:
Thanks for that, Andy. Timezones messed me up.

No problem; I actually posted it early because I thought everyone was done.

Awesome way to end the season. Great work, all around. Looking forward to next season.

Any dates for when the Allstar Marvel wiki page will be up, when applications for Season 2 start and when we are expected to get our characters own individual page done by?

I'm going to work on getting all of the Wiki stuff up today (the initial pages, at least)

OOC/Signup Thread for Season II goes up tomorrow.

IC Thread will either be Friday or next Monday.

First, my pants are wet from the Season end Montage. Second, award noms

Best Hero:
Spider-Man/Peter Parker(Andy C.)

Best Fight: Right now? Im torn between the Times Square fight and San Francisco.

Best Storyline: Nick Fury and SHIELD

Best Post: Can I nominate the montage? If not the Captain America broadcast.
So I added two

It's not quite up and running yet, but keep an eye on this page.

It's not quite up and running yet, but keep an eye on this page.

Okay, due to some IRL interruptions I won't be able to work on the Wiki section today, at least not until later tonight.

Okay, the bare bones of the Wiki section is now up and running. I've got everything laid out into various categories, all in alphabetical order. Individual character pages have not been done yet (that's probably going to take the better part of the week considering how many characters have been played, and how many more have been used as NPCs).

I strongly ask you to create pages for your characters; to do that, you'll need to sign up for an account and follow the necessary steps for page creation, and please, please list them under the correct sections.

To avoid confusion with other games using the same characters, make sure you list your character with the (All-Star) suffix after it. So, Spider-Man would be listed as Spider-Man (All-Star). From there, follow the page creation guidelines at the top of the Wiki.

Here's the link, folks:

http://superherohyperpg.wetpaint.com/page/The+All-Star+Marvel+RPG

*sigh*

And all my character juggling comes back to bite me. :oldrazz:

Okay, the bare bones of the Wiki section is now up and running. I've got everything laid out into various categories, all in alphabetical order. Individual character pages have not been done yet (that's probably going to take the better part of the week considering how many characters have been played, and how many more have been used as NPCs).

I strongly ask you to create pages for your characters; to do that, you'll need to sign up for an account and follow the necessary steps for page creation, and please, please list them under the correct sections.

To avoid confusion with other games using the same characters, make sure you list your character with the (All-Star) suffix after it. So, Spider-Man would be listed as Spider-Man (All-Star). From there, follow the page creation guidelines at the top of the Wiki.

Here's the link, folks:

http://superherohyperpg.wetpaint.com/page/The+All-Star+Marvel+RPG

What about characters who have had more than one player? Like, three folks played Cap during the first season. Is it up to you to update the wiki, or do you add your bits while MB and I contribute our parts?

Have made a start, I'll knock the rest of it over later.

What about characters who have had more than one player? Like, three folks played Cap during the first season. Is it up to you to update the wiki, or do you add your bits while MB and I contribute our parts?

That really just depends on whether you want to do it or not.

OOC/Signup Thread for season 2.0 goes up later today, folks!

Any of my contribution would probably be about a sentence long. I played the guy for one post in total. :csad:

That really just depends on whether you want to do it or not.

OOC/Signup Thread for season 2.0 goes up later today, folks!

Alright. You can take care of that. :cmad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"