The All Things Flash Thread. - Part 2

The 'making of' extras are good, but the total absence of deleted scenes on Blu-ray feels like a real **** you to those of us who a) turned out to see, and b) bought this movie (4K only?! **** Warners).

I remember being excited over this movie, for a very long time. But I waited for the Blu-Ray to come out before I saw it...and when I did, I was fairly disappointed.

Ezra Miller's portrayal of both Barrys was actually pretty good, and seeing Michael Keaton as Batman was a treat. I even enjoyed Sasha Calle as Supergirl...but everything else felt so convoluted and run-over. Michael Shannon made a good Zod in "Man of Steel", but I don't think they really needed to bring him back...and when
they had him kill Kara
, I was very upset. The cameos at the end were all good, but as a whole I feel the film didn't live up to the hype.

I’m about the flush my credibility down the toilet, but I watched this movie again today and still really enjoyed it.

CGI gripes aside, it was fun, action-packed, and funny.

I really think the over reliance on CGI was apparent, and probably alienated more people from the movie than otherwise would have happened had the mediocre CGI been limited to the third act.

This was one of the more enjoyable DCEU movies for me, and I think if I did a ranking it would rank pretty high.

I’m about the flush my credibility down the toilet, but I watched this movie again today and still really enjoyed it.

CGI gripes aside, it was fun, action-packed, and funny.

I really think the over reliance on CGI was apparent, and probably alienated more people from the movie than otherwise would have happened had the mediocre CGI been limited to the third act.

This was one of the more enjoyable DCEU movies for me, and I think if I did a ranking it would rank pretty high.
I've seen it three times now. There is no way it deserved the reception it got. It was a fun movie with some great performances. One of my favourites of the DCEU. 7.5/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"