• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The All Things Flash Thread. - Part 2

Can’t wait to see the marketing push. Ezra Miller on cereal boxes, toys, kids Halloween costumes…

Ezra's claims about the kkk and fbi honestly sounds like paranoid schizophrenia. My great aunt says similar things when she isn't medicated. She once thought a community college wanted to kill her for her land.

Ezra's claims about the kkk and fbi honestly sounds like paranoid schizophrenia. My great aunt says similar things when she isn't medicated. She once thought a community college wanted to kill her for her land.
That was my main takeaway from the entire story. Sounds like he’s a paranoid schizophrenic.

Last edited:
I just wish the authorities would get off their asses and take Ezra into custody so they can be treated before they commit a crime that destroys their life and lands them in prison for decades.

Edited for pronouns.

One of the things this ongoing David Zaslav conference call has cemented is the fact that Discovery is low-rent and a joke.

Discovery taking over WB and HBO is like Kohls acquiring Gucci.

One of the things this ongoing David Zaslav conference call has cemented is the fact that Discovery is low-rent and a joke.

Discovery taking over WB and HBO is like Kohls acquiring Gucci.

0e57c7f4b8631c5faba1c69fcec77ffe9fcd5fb2.gifv

Frosty from Collider says he’s heard Zaslav wants all of the DC movies to connect in a shared universe from here on out just like Marvel.

I bet they're thinking of changing The Flash ending to have Pattinson as the main Batman in the DCEU.

Frosty from Collider says he’s heard Zaslav wants all of the DC movies to connect in a shared universe from here on out just like Marvel.
All? Not sure how that would work for Reeves' Batman movies and Joker 2.

Ezra's time is limited whatever they do. It feels like announcement about how they part ways is close.

I bet they're thinking of changing The Flash ending to have Pattinson as the main Batman in the DCEU.
Doubtful. Got to remember, it has to be a two way street, and I don't think Pattison is the type to sign up for it. When he said he has an idea where a trilogy would go I believe that's the end of the road for him. This is Bale 2.0, and I think WB is going to be smart enough to stay out of their way, unless Reeves and/or Rob want to be.

Doubtful. Got to remember, it has to be a two way street, and I don't think Pattison is the type to sign up for it. When he said he has an idea where a trilogy would go I believe that's the end of the road for him. This is Bale 2.0, and I think WB is going to be smart enough to stay out of their way, unless Reeves and/or Rob want to be.
Yeah I didn't comment on whether it's happening or not. But I bet it's what they'd like to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"